Chapter 6

Author's Note: I am releasing two chapters today as makeup for the long wait! 😂😂 Note that this one will be short with an extra surprise! And watch the new trailer  for HTTYD: The Hidden World!!!! It came out today and it was so good!! And really sad! I loved it so much though! I am actually wearing my Toothless onesie for Halloween. I love Toothless too much... and HTTYD... however no one can ever love them to much and this goes for KOTLC 😂 as well.  And if any of you want to give me title suggestions for the chapters or ideas for upcoming chapters, comment or PM me! Here is Chapter 6!

Chapter 6

They walked along the streets of Atlantis. The streets were buzzing with elves. It seemed that a lot of elves had just gotten off work and were dispersing to where they needed to go next. Atlantis was pretty at this. The dome seemed to sparkle and everything had a perfect air to it. All the elves basically had perfect postures as well. Sophie shook her head. Her mind could still not wrap the fact that elves could be really perfect when they wanted to, and most of the time they did.

Fitz took her hands in his and smiled at her. He nodded looked down, and Sophie looked down as well. She gasped when she saw that they were levitating.

"Fitz!" she said, scrambling to hold on to him. He chuckled, a low rumble deep in his chest, and held her close to him. She put her feet close to his to keep each other steady. Their minds connected, their Cognate rings snapping together. Sophie turned bright red. "I thought we were going to walk a little more together," Sophie said with a frown.

Fitz grinned. "Well... I just sort of decided at the last moment. Better to get out of here now..." he said, trailing off. Sophie smiled. She stood on his feet and laughed when he tipped over a little.

"Sophie!" he said as he regained his balance. Sophie smirked at him and he shook his head. He suddenly let go of her and she had to use her own telekinesis to keep her self from falling. She tipped over but regained her balance.

"That was close!" Fitz said, drifting over to her. Sophie nodded. Suddenly Fitz bowed. He stood back up and held out his hand.

"May I have this dance, m'lady?"

Sophie felt her face flush. "Of course Monsieur," she said and put her hand in his. He pulled her closer to him and gave her a movie-star smile. He wrapped an arm around her waist and she put her hand on his shoulder. The bubble formed around them and took them to the surface air. As it took them, they took steps in synch, twirling and spinning around over the top of Atlantis. The 'stars' were out, giving the gleaming towers a shiny glow. The bubble rose through the water; they danced in the moonlight, and soon Sophie found herself humming a song. She and Fitz smiled at each other and laughed. Sophie was really enjoying herself. She had had a fun time. And that was good. Very good.  The bubble popped as they finally reached the surface air. Fitz pulled out his pathfinder quickly and held it up. A ray of light appeared, and they glittered away.

That was really short... but no worries cause here is the surprise!

 Moonlarque and I are going to do a Miraculous Ladybug oneshot book and we thought it would be a good idea to give you a teaser! This one Moonlarque wrote and it is amazing!

Moonlarque is the KLOBster! She is the writer of Hidden and Michael Vey: The Arising! She was able to finally get an account a couple of days ago.  Note though that we are going to still publish Found (sequel of Hidden) and Michael Vey: The Arising on my account just to make it easier for everyone and for a couple other reasons as well.