BONUS STORY - The Sleepover Part 3! (Diff. AU than Soulmates)

Enjoy Part 3 of The Sleepover bonus story! Reminder: this is set in a different AU than the Soulmates AU. Happy reading!

THE SLEEPOVER

PART 3

Just then, one silent, sneaky tear slipped from Sophie's eye. She glanced at Fitz quickly, but tried to not show how much his words had affected her. She wanted to tell him how she felt... but now wasn't the right time for that. The whole group had watched Sophie and Fitz have a very personal moment. Sophie grimaced a little at that thought. When she met Keefe's gaze, he gave her a questioning glance.

Dex stood up and said, "I guess I'll try." He walked up to Sophie and whispered, "I'm really bad at this, and I don't even know why I volunteered... whoops." A light red blush spread almost immediately over his cheeks.

"AH HA!" Keefe called out in triumph. "Sophie got you!! Dex, you're in the circle now."

Dex sighed and smiled gently at Sophie. She smiled back at him and mouthed a quiet thank you. Sophie took Dex's spot on the couch and watched as instantly Marella jumped up.

"I'll play!" Marella said excitedly. She moved up to Dex and grinned. "Hey Dex," Marella told him.

Dex grinned. "Hey, Marella!"

Marella's grin widened as she moved her hand to his shoulder and twisted one of her braids around her finger. "So I heard of some of the really cool gadgets you made... and I am in awe of your talent."

Dex couldn't stop himself from blushing. Marella stepped back and said, "I really am in awe though, Dex. I think they're so cool!"

"Thanks, Marella," Dex told her as she walked back to the couch. He was too susceptible to blushing. It was a problem.

Biana gingerly got up and moved around Marella as she walked up to Dex. She began speaking in a soft, shy voice. "Hi, Dex. I just wanted to say that... I admire you so much," Biana said as she left a small kiss on Dex's cheek. Dex couldn't stop a fiery blush from spreading across his cheeks. He couldn't get any words out either. Maybe his little crush on Biana had grown more than he had realized.

Biana nudged Linh as she passed her. Linh gently sighed and blatantly said, "I know I'm already blushing... I'm terrible at this game." Dex nodded as a blush had, in fact, formed on Linh's face.

Dex laid a hand on her shoulder and whispered, "You'll do good, Linh." He, then, walked back to where Linh had sitting.

Wylie looked straight at Linh, the uncertainty clear in his expression. It was also clear that he wanted to. "I'll just go," Wylie finally said.

Linh looked up nervously at him as he neared closer to her. "Hi," she said meekly.

"Hi," Wylie said back. He stopped a foot away from her and lifted a hand to her face. "You'll always be my raindrop, Linh. That one spark of water and fire in my life that fills with unreal joy. And however hard I try to tell myself that I don't like you because I'm afraid of Tam... it never works. I could never stop liking you."

Linh's breath hitched, and she stood there almost exactly the same as Sophie had. Frozen. Still. Remarkably quiet. A pink blush had formed and Linh began to feel a little lightheaded. Numbly, Linh muttered, "Can someone else go? I think I'm about to fall over."

Wylie gasped and let Linh lean against him. Linh smiled gratefully up at him. "Thank you, Wylie," she breathed before letting Wylie help her sit down. Wylie sat down beside Linh, and Linh rested her head on his shoulder. She took his hand in hers and grinned to herself.

Tam's growl could be heard distinctively, but it calmed slightly when Biana walked up the circle and announced that she would go. "Who wants to make me blush?" Biana asked. Her gaze landed specifically on Tam and then shifted to the rest of the group. Tam let out a ferocious sigh and said, "The things I do for all of you."

Biana grinned. "More like the things I make you do for me."

Tam just stared at her for a few seconds, but it quickly turned to a gaze into each other's eyes. "Biana," Tam whispered. "I don't think I can describe how amazing you are or even find the words to express how incredible you are. All I can say is you make me want to stop the dastardly Neverseen even more every single day. I want them to pay for what they did to you."

Biana pulled him into a hug as her eyes got teary. She pressed her face into his shoulder and clung tight to Tam. Tam's words might've hit her on a level Biana didn't usually experience. When they finally separated, both of them were blushing. Biana pushed Tam back to where he had been sitting and wiped her eyes free of the reluctant tears.

"Okay, who's next?" Biana said trying to sound cheerful.

"I'll go," Keefe said. He moved calmly to Biana and wrapped her in a giant bear hug. "Biana... you're so strong. If I could describe you... I would say you're my inspiration to be better than I am... to become better for the people I love... for the person I love the most... and for the ones that have left us," Keefe told her.

Biana's tears started to stream again and she let Keefe hold her for a minute. Keefe led her back to the couch and guided her to sit beside Tam. Then, he positioned himself in the circle. Keefe smiled gently at Biana, and she gave him a grateful look before laying her head on Tam's lap.

Thank you so much for reading Part 3! I hope you enjoyed it. What are your thoughts now on the  story and plot? Anything you really liked?

CHAPTERLY GIF:

Frozen 2 and Elsa!! We can't go a chapter without a Frozen gif, can we? 

Thoughts on Frozen 2?

Thank you so much for reading! Until next time!