Chapter 7

Hey I am so sorry for not updating for a while! I have been really busy! But I have two chapters for you this week! I also have Chapter 9 done, but I won't post that for that for a week or two. I appreciate all the reads and votes! And THIS STORY IS AT 1.5K READS!!!!! I CANNOT THANK YOU ENOUGH!!!!! All of you have been so kind!!!! I hope I can make it up to you by posting these 2 chapters! I made that meme up there but the credit for the turkeefe goes to juna1224!!! I was happy to make it though!! I was also able to go to one of Shannon's signings and now I have all 8 of my books signed. I have two Flashbacks. 😂😂😂 It was so much fun!! I also won the Keeper Character Pins! I also loved Flashback so much!!!! Also there will not be any spoilers for Flashback in any of my fanfictions.  Here is Chapter 7!! 

Chapter 7

Sophie made it home, grinning stupidly. She passed Edaline and Grady in the kitchen, said goodnight and left. Sophie then got in the shower, still making a lovesick face and turned on the warm water. She sighed as the water ran down her body. She got out, put her pajamas on and went to bed, still swaying from a few hours before.

Biana's POV

Biana day down on the couch after Fitz and Sophie had gone. Keefe had gone not long after so she had returned to Everglen. Suddenly there was a buzz on her imparter.

Hey Biana, do you think you could hang out for a bit? My sister is going on a date with Dex later and I don't feel like being around Glitter boy. :/

Biana smiled and typed her text back.

Sure why not?

Before she could get ready and leave, there was a knock on her window. She didn't see anything, but when she threw open the drapes, she saw a little scroll. She opened her window and carefully picked up the tiny scroll and sat down on her bed. Biana then opened the scroll, revealing almost perfect cursive.

Dear Biana Vacker,

We are pleased to announce your 'first' clue. You will be receiving one clue every week until you figure out your soulmate. Here is your clue.

Cautious.

We hope your path to your soulmate is smooth. As you also may know already, you can not say anything about your soulmate to anyone else, thanks to us. Congratulations on your first clue.

-The Old Magic

Biana gasped when she read her characteristic. She looked on her shoulder to look at the mark that she had seen so many times.

A Lodestar.

Sophie's POV

"Sophie!! Will you come here please? Verdi is giving me trouble!!"

Sophie's eyes snapped open and she rubbed them, her corneas hurting from the light. Yesterday had been a blast, but now she was feeling the aftermath. Sophie stood up and threw on a forest green tunic with black leggings and some green boots that she didn't care about. To her green really wasn't her color, so she didn't care if the tunic or boots got ruined. Like she'd ever care if anything of her that was fancy got ruined for that matter. She ran put of her home and stopped in her tracks.

Instead of Verdi being there, Biana, Della, Edaline, and Linh were there. Biana and Linh were both holding scrolls, but Biana's was teal and Linh's was silver grey.

"B-Biana? Linh?" Sophie questioned as she walked over to the girls. Edaline held out a scroll for her.

"This was left in the Mallowmelt this morning. We can't open it. But you can," Edaline said carefully.