Chapter 8

Here is Chapter 8!!!! This is so much fun to write! 😂😂😝I love keeping you all in suspense! I also made this edit but the credit for Stuffitz goes to juna1224! Her fanfiction is amazing! I highly recommend it! Thank you all for reading, voting and commenting!!!!! Enjoy Chapter 8!! 

Chapter 8

Biana waited nervously outside the door to Tam and Linh's house. She knocked on the door quickly and looked down. Biana tapped her feet a little and turned around with a spin. She stopped... her heart pounding... Dex stood on the path walking up slowly. Biana waved slightly and gave him a weak smile. Dex just sort of stared at her and then suddenly shook his head as he reached her. "Hey Biana," his voice said. "Why you here?"

Biana stood there awkwardly. "Hanging out with Tam..." she told him, looking at the house.

Dex nodded. "I am taking Linh on a... I guess... you could say it's a... date..." he said awkwardly. His shy eyes didn't look at her, but they did when Biana spoke next.

"You two are going to be so cute together! Make her happy!" Biana squealed. She smiled. She wanted to be happy for Linh and support her. Suddenly, the door opened. Tam appeared and noticed both of them. "Biana..." he said. "Hey... do you want to come in?"

Biana smiled at him. "Sure!"

Tam glanced at Dex. "Linh is coming right now," he told him. Dex gave him a nod and stared after them, in particular, Biana.

As Biana stepped inside, she saw a gorgeous Linh run down a flight of spiral stairs. Linh stood breathless at the door. She waved to Biana and took a deep breath. "Hi Dex," she said quietly.

Dex seemed to have his breath taken. He blushed and managed to calmly say, "Hi Linh."

Tam sighed. "You take care of my sister or you better watch out!" he yelled out the door.

Dex gulped and lead Linh away down the path. Tam closed the door and stepped closer to Biana. "Hey," he whispered. "What do you want to do now?"

Biana's heart pounded loudly. "I don't know..." she told him. She blushed and looked around the room. Dark blue curtains hung from the windows. The walls were painted a light blue with tones of darker blues. The walls were certainly calming and relaxing. That was definitely something Linh would've wanted. "Did Linh decorate this house?" she asked Tam.

Tam ran his finger over one of the walls. "She did. Linh insisted on having this house decorated. She painted the walls herself and used her skills and hydrokinesis to work it into a masterpiece. The whole house was turned around because of her, even my room... and I refused to let her decorate it but she did anyway," he said with a loving gaze at the house.

Biana smiled. She loved this house so much already. "What did she do to your room?" Biana asked.

"She... painted shadows and darker colors on the walls," Tam said with a little smile.

"She cares about you a lot, Tam," Biana said. "She wants you to be happy."

Tam nodded. "I want her to be happy too, so I told her it was perfect."

"Tam, you are the best brother ever," Biana told him. "Linh must feel very lucky."

"I am lucky to have her," Tam replied. "Do you by chance want to watch a movie? Linh and I have a bunch of human movies and a player for them."

"Really?" Biana said excitedly. "I have always wanted to watch one. How did you get them?"

"From the Dizznees and when Linh and I were exiled too," Tam answered.