BONUS STORY - The Sleepover Part 2! (Diff. AU than Soulmates)

I hope you enjoy Part 2 of The Sleepover! Reminder: this story/one-shot takes place in a different  AU from Soulmates. 

THE SLEEPOVER

PART 2

Everyone grinned as Sophie pushed Keefe toward the door. "C'mon, Keefe. Let's go!" she encouraged. Fitz chuckled as he trailed between the two. The rest of the gang followed as they all walked onto Havenfield's front lawn to lightleap to Everglen. Fitz quickly pulled out his home crystal and held it to the light. Sophie let out a gasp as Fitz grabbed her hand and pulled them into the ray of light waiting.

Keefe just stared after them and then turned to Marella. "Hey, Marella. Want to come with me?" he asked.

Marella blinked at him and then said, "I think I'm good," before leaping away. That left Tam and Keefe together as Wylie had already taken Linh with him.

"Hey, Bangs Boy! It looks like it's just you and me. Want to come with?" Keefe offered.

Tam just glared at him and told him, "Nah, man. It's only you." Then, Tam disappeared into an already waiting lightpath.

Keefe groaned as he walked into his own lightpath. "Man, why does this alway happen to me?" Keefe said to himself as he vanished away.

Sophie and Fitz were waiting for everyone with the blinding, light-stopping gate open when Keefe finally arrived. Sophie smiled when she noticed the glare that Keefe sent to everyone. Then, it disappeared, and a gleam appeared in Keefe's eyes. "Well... what is everyone waiting for?" Keefe queried.

Fitz shrugged as he walked up the front path leading to the main door of Everglen. "We were waiting for you to get here," Fitz told him.

Sophie followed him and walked inside while Fitz held the door open for everyone else. When they were all inside and gathered in Everglen's living room, Della poked her head. "Hello, kids. Anything I can do for you?" she asked.

Fitz and Biana shared a glance. Then, Biana looked up at Della and said, "I think we'll be good. Everyone has sleeping bags and pajamas. I think we're set."

Della nodded. "Got it. No coming by for the rest of the night I assume."

This time Keefe was the one to answer. "Exactly!" he called out.

Sophie laughed at Keefe's forwardness. He really was too eager to play the game. All the window drapes had been closed and the couches pushed to the way they wanted them. Fitz had suggested they push most of the couches in half-circle, but it was more like a half-diamond now. The couches all were a pale blue color. It was pretty and fit right with the darker teal accents in the room. A large bookshelf stood on the far side of the room. Sophie took a seat of the first couch to her right. Fitz joined her, and Sophie let herself lean on his side a little. She tried not to look at Keefe, but Sophie could feel his gaze on her. Then, his gaze turned away and focused on everyone else.

"Alright! Is everyone ready to begin playing a few games?" Keefe called out excitedly. "I think we'll set up sleeping bags and other arrangements later."

Sophie noticed that everyone nodded a little hesitantly, but they all confirmed that they were ready. Keefe grinned and pulled Sophie up from the couch. Sophie gasped and threw a look of desperation back at Fitz, but Fitz only gave her a shrug and a little smile. It seemed that Fitz was looking forward to playing.

Keefe positioned Sophie at the front and center of everyone. Then he moved to her side and said, "Okay. This is how you play... you say something or do something to get the other person to blush... if you blush first, then you're in the circle. Also, if you lose... you stay in the circle. The person in the circle also can't try to do anything to make the other person blush."

Sophie groaned. "Keefe, why?!"

"Because you're the perfect person for this... and I can't help myself," he told her.

Sophie just shook her head and stared at her feet. She could feel a blush already forming.

Keefe chuckled and announced that he would demonstrate how it was played. Keefe walked up to Sophie and lifted her chin up with his finger. "Hey, Soph..." he whispered, putting his lips by her ear. "I just want you to know that you're beautiful and sweet and... truly the most amazing person I have ever known." His lips touched her ear briefly, and then Keefe pulled back. By then, a blush had spread widely across Sophie's cheeks. She was bright red. Sophie stared at Keefe slightly in shock.

Keefe just smiled and then turned back to everyone. "Alright... I won, and Sophie has to stay in the circle. Who wants to go next?"

Fitz stood up immediately and told Keefe, "I'll go."

He smiled at Sophie and then transmitted, Don't worry, Sophie. I sort of had to do it though. I couldn't let Keefe get away with that...

Fine... So you're going to one-up him? Sophie transmitted.

Fitz just smiled and walked up to Sophie as Keefe sat where Fitz had been sitting. Okay... I don't really want everyone else to hear this, so I am going to transmit this, he transmitted.

Okay... I'm ready, Sophie transmitted in reply.

Here goes this... Fitz began. Umm I have wanted to tell you this for a while, but time and time again, I find us getting interrupted every time I try. This time, I don't think we will.

Sophie's cheeks were already pink, but Fitz continued.

And every time I remember how many times I failed to tell this... it's painful. I want to remember a time where everything went blissfully. Except this isn't the ideal situation for this, but I think this might make you blush, Fitz continued.

Sophie's cheeks shifted to a reddish glint. She could feel her eyes beginning to water. A tear was almost slipping out.

Sophie... I love you... Fitz finally transmitted and then pressed a light kiss to her cheek. He slowly backed away from Sophie and sat back down by Keefe. 

Thank you so much for reading!! I hope you enjoyed Part 2 of The Sleepover! Comment what you thought of this part and any questions you have!

As always...

CHAPTERLY GIF:

Baby Yoda again!! Haha... sorry couldn't help myself! Baby Yoda is just too cute... 

Well, thank you for reading!! Until next time!