chapter 3 the ancient Sith's debut

As Darth celleus then lunged at the black creatures he raises his lightsaber above his head and Strikes the first creature down with one fatal blow right through the head of the bear like creature. he then raises his right arm and fires a torrent of Force lightning at 6 more creatures he put so much energy into his Force lightning that after a few seconds the 8 wolf-like and 12 boar-like creatures die he then throws his lightsaber to his left side and manages to cutoff 6 of the serpent creatures heads off he then uses the force to call his lightsaber back to his hand.
Then HK97 then joins the battle brandishing his Blaster rifle and firing and killing 9 of the wolf-like creatures coming at his master he then redirects his focus on killing the 5 bear like creatures coming at him. And with Lightning Fast reflexes and deadly accuracy he then fires his blaster 5 times and kills each of the bear-like creatures coming on him
HK97 then sees 12 scorpion like creatures coming at them.

HK97: looks like I'm going to have to bring out the big guns!!!
HK97 then proceeds to pull out his modified Z-6 rotary blaster and then proceeds to fire like a mad Droid.

HK97: AHAHAHAHAHAHA DIE YOU VERMIN DIE!!!!!!!

Darth Celleus: God I love the smell of burning corpses in the morning!!!!!!!!

Darth celleus then chops off 7 wolf-like creatures heads, slices 9 bear-like creatures in half, and uses the force to crush 6 of the boar-like creatures.

Darth celleus: 1 more to go

Darth celleus then runs over to assist HK97 darth celleus then jumps up and grabs On to the Scorpion like creatures stinger and then precedes to use his lightsaber to cut off the Stinger and grab it with the force Darth celleus then lands on the creature's back and use the force to plunge the Stinger into one of the creatures eyes.
Darth celleus then jumps up into the air and then land next to HK97.

Darth celleus: not too shabby not too shabby indeed.

HK97: I agree master

*Screech*

HK97: How meny?

Darth celleus: 18 from the air 97 from the land.

Darth celleus: shall we?

HK97: I would love too

HK97 then jumps on top of the wreckage and begins to fire at the large bird creatures.
The giant birds then proceeds to fire its feathers right at Darth celleus
You then use the force to stop the meny feathers coming at Darth celleus and then fires them right back to it's sender effectively killing all 18 of the giant bird creatures leaving only the creatures on the ground.
Darth celleus then ignites his lightsaber and charges into the large crowd of monsters and begins to swing his lightsaber with such skill, Grace, and speed it almost look like he was just toying with his foes.
showing off his complete mastery of lightsaber forms 2,3,4,5, and 7 basically he was showing off just for the hell of it. But still not giving everything that he had to make sure that the battle did not end too soon.

While HK97 was gunning down the beasts that we're trying to attack him with his Z-6 rotary blaster emphasis on the word trying.

Then Darth celleus then deactivates his lightsaber and clips it back onto his belt and yells to his Droid companion.

Darth celleus: HEY YO HK. I'M BORED WHAT ABOUT YOU?!?!?!?!?!?!

HK97: YES MASTER THESE ODD CREATURES THEY MAY COME IN DIFFERENT VARIETIES BUT THEY ARE TO WEAK THEY DIE TOO EASILY!!!!!!!

Darth celleus: OK I'M ENDING THIS NOW!!!!!!!!!!
GO INSIDE I'VE GOT THIS!!!

HK97: As you wish master.

HK97 then precedes to go inside the wrecked ship but not before shooting and killing one more boar-like creature that tried to sneak up on him.

Darth celleus then begins to charge up a deadly force ability known as death field as the meny creatures that remained began to feel the enormous power building up inside of the Sith Lord they tried to retreat but we're too late for Darth celleus had release the death field and soon enough all of the living creatures within the field were soon enough completely destroyed and reduced to nothing but dust.

Darth celleus: welp that was fun.

(Darth celleus mind): Ok thanks for letting me have my fun the body's all yours (Y/n).

(Y/n mind): Ok I'll take it from here let me tell ya you guys do have a Swanky set up here in my mind.

(Darth celleus mind): told ya thanks for helping clean up in here.

(Y/n mind): no problem Celleus just try not to kill yourself with those nunchucks.

(Y/n): All right HK97 stay here and guard the ship I'll go investigate this planet and see if i can find any intelligent life.

(A/n): (word count 827)