chapter 27 Winter's training, the doubles round, and the next move

3rd person POV.

It was early in the morning the sun was beginning its rise and  Winter schnee was standing in the courtyard of Beacon patiently waiting for her new master wearing the ceremonial gray robes and cloak with her family's symbol on it provided by her master after a few seconds of waiting (Y/n) arrives at the courtyard.

(Y/n): hello my Apprentice

Winter: hello master how are you doing?

(Y/n): I'm doing fine thank you for asking how are you?

Winter: I'm doing fine I'm eager to begin our training.

(Y/n): I'm very happy to hear that let us make our way to the training room the Emerald Forest is not quite the appropriate place tv doing what we're about to be doing today.

Winter: and if I may be so bold Master what will our lesson be consisting of today?

(Y/n): simple all unlock your Force powers and then will begin construction of your lightsaber.

Winter's face contorts into one of confusion and surprise but she quickly regained her composure and the two of them continue to walk towards the training room what's the to arrive there winter spots many vials of unknown substance has a furnace a Black Cauldron and a small wooden box

(Y/n): so shall we begin my Apprentice?

Winter: yes let us what do you wish of me to do.

(Y/n): first I wish for you to get into a meditative pose since you are already been trained in the Arts of sword fighting we will be focusing on the force and how to control it.

Winter complies and gets into a meditative pose on the ground once in her meditative pose (Y/n) 6 in front of Winter in his own meditative pose and places his hand on Winter's forehead (Y/n) begins to start focusing all of his concentration on pouring the force into Winter allowing her chains on the force to be completely devastated suddenly a White aura appears around winter and soon enough a blue light consumes the both of them and just as fast as it came the blue light vanishes and Winter can now feel the force Winter opens her eyes and looks at her hands

Winter: this this is unreal I've never felt so powerful in my entire life it feels like I'm everywhere yet nowhere at the exact same time this is amazing.

(Y/n): yes now I want you to close your eyes and reach out with your feelings.

Winter does as she is told and begins to reach out with her feelings she can feel everything around her as if she is part of everything and everything is a part of her.

(Y/n): what do you see?

Winter: Beacon, warmth, cold, life, death, fear, rebirth, love, hate, the Grimm, Ozpin, General Ironwood, you, and me.

(Y/n): and what do you see in between those things.

Winter: balance a force.

(Y/n): and this is the first part of your lesson the force belongs to no-one the force May act as a tool for some but I can also strike back against those who abused its power.

Winter: wow what now?

(Y/n): now we begin construction of your lightsaber hilt yesterday when I saw you fighting Qrow you used 2 weapons 1 Reaper sword and one dagger so I believe I know exactly what would fit you nicely now rise my apprentice and follow me.

Both fries from their meditative poses and make their way towards the little area full of items and the coldren.

(Y/n): now before we can start building the physical lightsaber hilts we need to focus on the most important aspect of the lightsaber their cores the crystals within today you will be forging your own lightsaber crystals I will get the mixture ready and once it is ready you will need to focus harder than you ever had to focus on anything in your whole life so I want you to start clearing your mind and focusing on what drives you to fight do you understand?