chapter 35 family War and a psycho Warrior

Xo-zeion POV.

Right now in Atlas there is a party being held at the Schnee Manor for only the richest the most noble and the highest ups of many Atlas corporations Weiss looks disdainfully at a picture of a destroyed Beacon marked "what could have been" at a painting of Beacon when suddenly she's approached by Xo-zeion.

Xo-zeion: you sing very beautifully milady.

Weiss: hey Xo-zeion thanks and don't call me that Weiss is just fine

Xo-zeion: as you wish Weiss tell me why are you so filled with disdain and disgust.

Weiss: let me guess the force told you?

Xo-zeion: that's and I can read you like a book it's written all over your face.

Weiss: oh I guess you're right I just hate being surrounded by people who are only obsessed with material Goods how their hair looks and stuff like that.

Xo-zeion: I can understand your distain for these kind of people I do not myself care for a hour people who overly obsessed themselves with material possessions and their own wants and desires but I have vowed to protect them at all costs even at the risk of my own life until the day they have crossed the threshold of the dark side is today I will stop protecting them.

Weiss: wow that was beautiful

Xo-zeion: thank you

Henry: it's a beautiful painting isn't it?

Weiss: it's a very interesting concept to say the least

Xo-zeion saw that Weiss tightly clenched her fists in anger and could feel the rage burn inside of her

Henry: so that was my attempt at breaking the ice how am I doing so far?

Weiss: you are leaving a lot to be desired

Henry: well I've always appreciated honesty my name is Henry Marigold is my name.

Weiss: weiss schnee

Henry: I know I saw your performance obviously you were wonderful and I promise I'm not just saying that cuz you're pretty honesty remember? So you thinking about buying it?

Weiss: no I don't think so not in the slightest.

Henry: yeah I kind of pricey for a painting

Weiss: it's to raise money

Henry:oh really for what?

Weiss's rage reaches a new level and she snaps at the artist Wiley artist continues to pontificate.

Weiss: get.....out

Henry: what?

Weiss: get out or I will have security escort you out so leave now.

Xo-zeion walks up and ignites one of his lightsaber blades

Xo-zeion: she told you you will leave now or else.

Henry raise his hands in the air and walks out of the Ballroom Xo-zeion extinguishes his lightsaber and clips it back onto his belt.

Weiss: thanks

Xo-zeion: you're welcome my friend

Weiss then here's the sound of a loud rich woman talking about how Vale deserve the worse fate Weiss's rage then reached a crescendo and she turned around to the pompous woman and started to yell at her.

Weiss: SHUT UP!!!

The room suddenly became quiet and all eyes were on Weiss

Weiss: you don't have a clue none of you do