chapter 44 the dawn of War

Third person POV.

Currently aboard the destiny everyone is gearing up for War except (Y/n) and his apprentices who are in the training room Raven, Winter, Pyrrha, and Neo are in there meditative poses on the ground sitting in a square formation in the center lies the holocrons of Darth Celleus, (Y/n) (L/n), and Xo-zeion outside the square (Y/n) stands watching his apprentices.

(Y/n): good my apprentices this shall be your final lesson until after the war has been won the reason I chose all of you to be my apprentices is for your skills, your battle experience, your cunning your cleverness, and finally your hearts each and every one of you has something special that makes you worthy of wielding the force and all of its gifts today I will show you the ultimate pearl of wisdom and how to access it today I will show you the secret to ultimate power and eternal life Neo you shall be focusing on my holocron since you have the most all around experience in the force with both light and dark Pyrrha Winter you should be focusing on opening the holocron of Xo-zeion and finally Raven you should be focusing on opening the holocron of Darth Celleus once all the holocrons are open you will bring them all together when combined the holocrons will show you everything.

The four of them complied winter and Pyrrha began to open the Jedi holocron Raven began to focus and open the Sith holocron and Neo began to focus and open the holocron of (Y/n) (L/n) soon enough the holocrons deconstructed themselves and each of the deconstructed pieces began to fly around the main bodies forming three spinning concentric rings around the main bodies of the holocrons soon enough the holocrons touched each other and a large violet light appeared out of the holocrons the light was so bright that it threatened to Blind anyone who dared look upon the light small Jets of green and red light even appeared out from the violet light 3 voices could be her Whispering from the source of light at the center off the square everyone in the Square remained Motionless and kept their eyes closed (Y/n) smiled at his apprentices success.

Raven: it's astonishing the power

Neo: I've never seen something so beautiful before in my life

Winter: the knowledge it's filling me it's wonderful

Pyrrha: such raw Beauty I could never dream of it before in my wildest fantasies.

(Y/n): yes this is it this is the secret the force is neither light nor dark it is just the force not many people are willing to see that and even fewer are willing to accept it in reality the Sith and the Jedi are fools for they only use one side of the force when in reality the force is all things and we are the force now separate and close the holocrons.

(Y/n)'s apprentices do as they're asked and they separate and close the holocrons the moment that the holocrons separate from each other the light disappears and the voices stop but now reconstructed holocrons slowly and gently fall back to the floor completely reconstructed as if they were never touched.

(Y/n): you have all done well my Apprentice has your training has reached its zenith and once we make it out of this War I think I will promote you all to a higher rank but for now take the holocrons and put them back I must confer with The General.

Pyrrha, Winter, Raven, Neo: Yes master

The four of them pick up the holocrons and they proceed to place them back where they belong and leave the training room.

(Y/n) soon follows suit and leaves the training room as well he then makes his way back to the war room there stands General Ironwood and a few tactical droids including a new super tactical Droid named Salazar.