chapter 11 the light past

(Y/n) returns to his spot and sits in a meditative pose begins to pour the light side of the force into Jedi holocron the holocron then begins to levitate the eight corners of the holocron then disengage from the main structure and then the 8 corners of the holocron floated to the corners forming a larger Cube the main structure of the holocron fires out 8 energy beams towards the 8 corners of the holocron the corners then fires their own beams to connect themselves together once all the pieces are connected a green holographic field connects the pieces together once the holocron completed its activation ritual a a holographic man appears before them with a green Hue to him.

???: I am master xo-zeion of the jedi order.

Teams RWBY, JNPR, and professors Ozpin and GoodWitch watch as the green hued figure in ropes and cloak.

Zo-zeion hologram: Hello (Y/n) how are you?

(Y/n): I'm fine master

Zo-zeion hologram: who are you all?

(Y/n): they're my friends they wish to know our story

Zo-zeion hologram: well I am willing to share my story with you my earliest memories were the Jedi finding me on Naboo I don't remember my parents the only thing I do remember is the jedi they came for me and they were scary at first this tall man said Son you need to come with us I was so scared I ran and hid they couldn't find me at first eventually I came out I spent the next few days stealing from vendors to feed myself until eventually one caught me he was going to hurt me but one of the Jedi stalked him and then in a rage the angry vendor was going to attack the Jedi but the Jedi used a mind trick on them to calm him down I was about to run but he calmly told me to stop as if he were asking and not ordering I stopped and I asked him what do you want from me?

While Xo-zeion was telling his story a holographic image came up depicting what was happening and show the image of the Jedi it's so calmly asked him to stop

((A/n): ignore the Stormtrooper)

Xo-zeion hologram: he was a mon calamari he wasn't as demanding or authoritative as the other two Jedi who came he said his name was Master Lo-chal of the jedi order he he asked me why I ran from the first two Jedi I told him I was afraid he said there was nothing to be afraid of and that they were looking for me because I was special he said that the Jedi Council felt a massive Tremor in the force and that attracted to me he said that they wanted me to be a Jedi I asked what's a Jedi he said that Jedi were warriors peacekeepers and I said I was scared what if I wasn't good enough to be a Jedi and master lo-chal said with that same smile on his face well wouldn't it be better to find out for yourself then to lose the opportunity and always wonder what if I was good enough instead of just throwing my opportunity away but before I could answer he told me before you answer why don't we go get something to eat my treat so I accepted we went in there with empty bellies when we came out I'm pretty sure we weighed a few extra pounds more than we did coming in during that meal he told me all about the Jedi the code they live by what he did personally their weapons their abilities and how much would a big responsibility would be if I joined but there will be some great rewards in it as well and after a moment of consideration I accepted we went back to the Jedi Temple on Coruscant and when they evaluated me they saw that my for sensitivity was through the roof and since I was so young they were willing to accept me into the Jedi Order even though I was a touch bit older than the other kids I progressed faster than any other student that they ever taught and once I had reach stage of my training where I could become a Padawan you'll never guess who signed up to be my master lo and behold it was Master Lo-chal himself when I had seen who it was I smiled I cried a little and I run up and gave him a hug as if I were his son and he was my father who I hadn't seen in years and he accepted and for the next few years many people in the Jedi Order couldn't tell who was the master or who was The Padawan some did I even asked why he was allowed to be my master I didn't learn until later on in my life the reason they allowed him to be my master was simple even though the Jedi Code says there is no emotion there is peace when they had seen my Force abilities they knew they had something extremely special and Council had to think outside the box they believe that if I were trained by a more stubborn or a more aggressive master I might have fallen to the dark side easier or I would have left the Jedi Order all together and they knew that if they had someone like my master to train me I would never have a reason to leave and ironically they were more right than they could ever imagine me and my master we're more than just teacher and student he was like a father to me and the best friend even though the Jedi Code said we were not supposed to form personal relationships with people because when they pass there is a risk of falling to the dark side but after many years of training and hard work the Jedi Council knew they had nothing to worry about they saw no Darkness No Malice no hatred Within Me they saw everything the Jedi Order was meant to be but yet there was something else something pure something that not even they could identify or understand they saw the light Side as it should be yet they were not willing to accept it they allow me to stay in the Jedi Order as long as I adhere to the Jedi code and as long as I remained loyal to the Jedi Order and the Republic I would remain a Jedi and after many years of training I passed the trials and became a Jedi Knight and after a few decades I finally ascended to the rank of Jedi Master my own master was so proud of me I still remember my time with him it was so beautiful and glorious I still remember when I got my lightsaber crystals from illum when I had returned with my green crystals they told me that I was destined for great things and my crystals where another sign of my potential but of course all good things must come to an end my master eventually passed away of course I did mourn for him as anyone would yet I celebrated for him becoming one with the force and I knew that he would be proud of me and where I am now so take this wisdom and use it well knowledge is power but one must have the serenity to use that power responsibly and know that the Jedi code is powerful yet it is still flawed do not believe everything you read and believe what your heart tells you is right.