chapter 33 the missing holocron and the rising Sith

??? POV.

Right now a mysterious man makes his way to team FORCE's dorm room once he makes it to the door he hacks into the security and manages to open the door without alerting anyone once inside the mysterious man begins to search the room for anything of great importance or power the man suddenly stops once he hears the sound of multiple voices whispering he goes over to the source and finds a vault the mysterious man then reaches into a little rucksack he was carrying and pulls out a small device he attaches the device to the safe and pushes a button the device then begins to count down backwards from 10 the device suddenly explodes as soon as it reaches 0 revealing the device to be a bomb the mystery man seeing that the Vault has been cracked open reaches inside and pulls out a small Crystal device from the vault.

Hearing the whispering coming from it he places it inside of his rucksack events has multiple lightsaber hilts and takes those as well suddenly he starts to hear the sounds of footsteps as soon as he has time to react he jumps out the window and climbs down the side of the dorm building running away into the Emerald Forest.

Ozpin POV.

Headmaster ozpin is making his way towards the dorm of Team FORCE so that he may have a word with their leader when suddenly hears a loud explosion ozpin begins to run towards the dorm as soon as he arrives he sees the window open and a small vault forcibly opened ozpin looks inside the vault and see use multiple holocrons Scrolls and a picture of (Y/n)'s long dead love Ozpin stands to his full height and looks out the window to see a mysterious black cloaked figure running away into the Emerald Forest Ozpin grabs his scroll and contacts (Y/n).

(Y/n) POV.

Right now (Y/n) he's at his base in Mount Glenn overseeing the construction of a new Garrison of battle droids when suddenly his scroll begins to ring he picks up his scroll to see Headmaster ozpin calling him he then proceeds to answer his scroll.

Ozpin: (Y/n) this is a serious emergency you need to get back to Beacon immediately.

(Y/n): Ozpin what's wrong?

Ozpin: your dorm has been broken into the small volt next to your bed has been blown open and I believe that there are several items missing.

(Y/n)'s face contorts in fear realizing that his vision of a new Sith Lord is beginning to become real for all he had in there was the lightsabers, Sith holocrons, Scrolls, tomes, and a picture of his long-dead lover.

(Y/n): I'll be there ASAP.

(Y/n) hangs up that makes his way back to Beacon on a bull head as soon as he arrives at Beacon he makes his way back to his dorm there he is met by ozpin and the rest of his team.

Darth Celleus: okay I was in the middle of training Emerald how to use your lightsaber this better be good.

Xo-zeion: I highly doubt ozpin would label in emergency as something that is not an emergency for nothing my brother.