chapter 9 the show of the century

Third person POV.

Today was the day the of (Y/N) and HK97's initiation into Beacon Academy took place the whole school was watching as the 2 new students took their places on the launch pads.

(Y/n) pov.

(Y/n mind): ok guys today's the day and I'm ready to show my stuff.

Zo-zeion: so you want to do this your self?

(Y/n mind): yes ozpin wants to see my skills and I've been itching for some action.

Darth Celleus: Ok but if you want to tag out just say the word and I'll take the wheel.

Zo-zeion: as will I my freind.

(Y/n): Ok HK. You ready?

HK97: Are you really asking me that master I was made ready?

(Y/n): Now that's the spirit.

Ozpin is currently standing next to Glynda goodwitch with his trademark mug coffee in one hand and his cane in the other every once in a while taking a small sip from his mug

Ozpin: how are you two this beautiful morning?

(Y/n): I'm feeling well rested and ready for action.

HK97: I myself am feeling quite excited for combat.

Ozpin: that's good to hear now to pass the initiation into Beacon you two must make your way to the ruins at the Northern end of the Emerald Forest know that those woods are full of Grimm and they will do everything in their power to kill the both of you so do not hesitate to destroy everything in your path or else you both will be destroyed or in your case I don't know because technically you two are supposedly immortal so I guess you'll just fail or whatever the case is for you 2 individuals.

HK97: Master do you give me permission to go all out?

(Y/n): go for it buddy just try not to burn down the entire Forest oh and before I forget here I wanted to give you this before we begin the test *hands HK97 a lightsaber hilt* just be careful with that I'd rather not how to spend the next few hours growing my limbs back.

HK97 then checks out his new lightsaber

HK97 then ignites the lightsaber and then Marvels at the brilliant Violet blade protruding from the lightsaber hilt

HK97: Master I have catalogued and seen each and every lightsaber you own and this one it's not in my databanks where did you get it?

(Y/n): simple I made it just for you bud.

HK97: really you made this lightsaber just for me?

(Y/n): of course bud you've more then earned it and I'm more then certain that you are ready to weld such a powerful weapon alright enough of the mushy stuff let's grip it and rip it.