chapter 16 best day ever

3rd person POV.

Currently Team WBY, JNPR, and 2 members of (Y/n)'s team are in the cafeteria Nora is tossing grapes Blake is focusing on her notebook and its contents Darth Celleus is using the force to mess with people while eating Xo-zeion quietly eating Yang looks over to Blake wondering what Blake's up to so Yang leans over and asks Blake.

Yang: what you doing?

Blake precedes to close her notebook.

Blake: nothing just going over notes from last semester.

Yang catches a grape in her mouth and looks back at Blake.

Yang: lame

A few minutes goes by in relative silence Nora and Yang continuing their grape launching and eating activities the silence is soon broken by Sounds of pain and laughter.

???: ha I told you they're real

???: what a freak

???: please stop it

Xo-zeion turns around to see for boys pulling on the ears of a rabbit faunus Xo-zeion becomes visibly enraged and  everyone at the table adopts disgusted and angered expressions upon their faces.

Darth Celleus: where the hell are those assholes?

Blake: Team CRDL they're known to be a bunch of bullies and faunus haters.

Yang: I really hate discrimination like that how are we going to get them to stop.

Nora: OH I KNOW WE'LL BREAK THEIR LEGS!!!

Darth Celleus: I LOVE THE WAY YOUR  MIND THINKS LETS DO IT BUT IF I CAN OFFER A SECOND OPINION AFTER WE BREAK THEIR LEGS WE CAN CUT THEM OFF AS WELL!!!

NORA: I LOVE IT LETS DO IT!!!

Nora and Darth Celleus both pull out their weapons but before anyone can do anything they both notice that Xo-zeion is already handling the situation.

Cardin: WHAT DO YOU WANT ROBE BOY!?!?!

Xo-zeion says nothing all he does is raise his left hand and begins to wave it in front of Team CRDL.

Xo-zeion: you will cease and desist your acts of aggression against this girl immediately

Cardin: who the hell do yo-

But before Cardin can finish his sentence him and his entire team are put into a trance-like state not moving a single muscle.

Team CRDL: we will cease and desist our acts of aggression against this girl immediately

Xo-zeion: now Move Along.

Team CRDL does as he says and moves along to go to the round table and do whatever they do when not bullying other people.

???: thank you

Xo-zeion: it is nothing I was just doing what needed to be done for someone who needed it.........if I may be so bold what is your name?

???: Velvet scarlatina

Xo-zeion: a name so beautiful can only go to a woman of Greater Beauty herself.

Velvet's face blushes at Xo-zeion's  compliment and she smiles.

Velvet: thank you so much that is truly appreciated.

Xo-zeion: it is no problem if you ever have trouble from them again all you need to do is call out and I shall come to your rescue again.

Velvet: thank you I already told you my name why don't you tell me yours