chapter 43 the Assembly and the weapons of choice

3rd person POV.

8 months has passed since the Battle of Haven Academy both Teams RWBY and JNPR are now back together the Telos holocron has been recovered Darth Venomous has been laid to rest both Teams RWBY and JNR have been given a complete tour of the Destiny Grimm activity has been at an all-time low Darth Celleus and Emerald have been finally reunited Xo-zeion and Darth Celleus have been training with their new semblances Xo-zeion has discovered he can absorb energy even from lightsabers and place the energy inside of his body and use it like a weapon he's even able to fire a beams of concentrated energy Darth Celleus can fly for hours on end and and become fully intangible when in his full Shadow form emeralds training with the lightsaber has reached its zenith Raven and Yang had finally gotten their relationship back on track as mother and daughter and finally (Y/n)'s apprentices training has also reached its zenith (Y/n) has never been more prouder of his apprentices.

Right now the destiny is flying over Vale and (Y/n) is in the Hangar Bay waiting Hangar bay doors open and two bullheads land in the hanger the bullheads open up to reveal Professor Ozpin Glynda Goodwitch and General Ironwood the three of them exit their respective bullheads and the hangar bay doors closed.

Ozpin: Hello (Y/n) it's good to see you again I must say I heard what you did back at Haven and if I may say you did phenomenally you should be commended on your work saving Haven Academy.

Ironwood: I agree with ozpin you did spectacular work saving Haven Academy from the foul grip of the White Fang and Salem.

(Y/n): thank you very much for your compliments but right now is not the time for that we must make our way to the war room we have serious matters to discuss their.

With that said the three of them make their way to the war room once they arrived there the doors open to reveal Teams RWBY, and JNPR, Emerald, Qrow, Neo, Darth Celleus, Xo-zeion, Raven, Velvet,
Hektor/HK97, and Winter.

General Ironwood walks over to Winter and looks over to see her wearing white robes with a blue trim he also looks to see the schnee Insignia branded on her shoulder armor.

Ironwood: hello Winter it's good to see you again.

Winter: hello General it's good to see you as well

Ironwood: how is your training going?

Winter: spectacularly according to my master my training has reached its zenith and I will be worthy of the title of Knight soon enough.

Ironwood: well that's great to hear hopefully when your training is complete you will be able to return to my Army.

Winter: maybe General Maybe I still have much to learn.

Ironwood: don't we all?

Ozpin notices Raven and walks towards her Ozpin also notice is that Raven is wearing similar robes to the other apprentices except hers are red with a black trim he also notices that her Insignia has branded on her shoulder armor

Ozpin: Raven

Raven: Ozpin

Ozpin: it's good to see you again you look rather well since you left your tribe behind.

Raven: I feel much better since I've left the tribe behind.

Ozpin: so he is taking you on as his Apprentice as well?

Raven: yes he did he showed me that he was a better Warrior and his power was completely Unstoppable he offered me the chance to do what no one else can the ability to survive against Salem and maybe even beat her.

Ozpin: you made the right choice

Raven look towards Yang and yang look back Raven smiled at her daughter and eventually Yang smiled Back.