chapter 12 three Souls one body

3rd person POV.
The holographic field generated by the holocron begins to disappear as the holocron begins to put itself back together once the holocron finishes its reconstruction (Y/n) uses the force to return the Jedi holocron back to the same Shelf from which he originally grabbed it from.

(Y/n): now that I have enlightened you about my past what's say you do that whole unlock my aura thing if that's okay.

Pyrrha: sounds good to me let us begin (Y/n) I'm going to need you to concentrate.

(Y/n): what should I concentrate on?

Pyrrha: anything

Pyrrha then places for hand on (Y/n)'s
Head (Y/n) then closes his eyes and focuses on the force Pyrrha then closes her eyes and a red Aura appears around her she then opens her eyes showing that her green eyes have shrunken to pin pricks while an aura of Gray light began to surround (Y/n).

Pyrrha: For it is in passing that we achieve immortality. Through this, we become a paragon of virtue and glory to rise above all Infinite in distance and unbound by death, I release your soul, and by my shoulder, protect thee.

(Y/n) then opened his (E/c) eyes to show his eyes are too shrunken to pin pricks then his eyes begin to Glow with the same brilliant gray light

(Y/n): AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!

(Y/n): WHAT IS-

Personality change Xo-zeion

(Y/n) or in this case Xo-zeion's aura changes from Gray to bright white

Xo-zeion: HAPPENING-

Personality change Darth celleus

With Darth Celleus now in control his Aura now changes to a dark and ominous black

Darth Celleus: TO US!!!!!!!!!!

Personality change (Y/n)

(Y/n)'s aura then then returns to it's gray hue.

(Y/n): AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

The light becomes so bright that everyone except Pyrrha begins to Shield their eyes.

ruby: WHAT'S HAPPENIG!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Yang: I DON'T KNOW!!!!!!!

Blake: I've never seen anything like this before.

Weiss: professor ozpin what's going on!?!?!

Ozpin: to be honest with you miss schnee I don't know about the changing colors but for the very bright glow his soul is so powerful that it is generating this light.

Jaune: PYRRHA ARE YOU OK PYRRHA!!!!!!!!!!

As jaune was yelling Pyrrha was remaining motionless and unblinking.

Ozpin: Mr. Arc she can't hear you at least I don't think so

HK97: MASTER ARE YOU OK!?..HELLO
MASTER........oh no

Glynda: what's oh no

HK97: the force I can feel it......it's like the force itself is resonating higher than ever before.

Ozpin: what do you mean by that?

HK97: I'll explain later for right now let's focus on the giant glowing elephant in the room.

Pyrrha POV.

Pyrrha: hello.........is anyone there

Pyrrha then looks around to see completely nothing see is in what could be described as a void pyrrha looks at her hands to see her red aura is shining brightly.