chapter 6 the Jedi Master's power and mercy

Ruby rose pov.

Ruby: Ok now this is weird isn't there supposed to be a massive increase in Grimm activity?

Yang: yeah that's what I thought.

Blake: do you think professor ozpin was wrong?

Weiss: of course not you dolt!

pyrrha: hey everyone's allowed to be wrong every now and then even professor ozpin.

jaune: yeah anyone can be wrong

Ren: I think you guys might be right because we have not encountered one Grimm since we got here.

Nora: AWWWW I WAS HOPING TO BREAK SOME LEGS!!!!!

Ren: *sigh* Nora please calm down I'm pretty sure we'll at least run to one Grimm and if we do I promise you can break its legs

Nora: YAY!!!!!

Blake: umm guys what's that?

Blake then points to a path of broken trees, branches, and a massive path carved out of the ground.

Weiss: looks like something big crashed here.

Ruby: lets follow it shall we

Yang: yeah!!!!!!

Weiss: whatever

Blake: let's

Nora: YEAH LET'S GOOOO!!!!!!!

pyrrha: lead the way

jaune: lets go

Ren: * knots his head* hm

And with that teams RWBY and JNPR
then follow the path of destruction forward till they come across a mysterious crash site.

Ruby: oh........my.........oum that's an actual spaceship.

Yang: I'm completely speechless

Blake: I've got nothing

Weiss: I can't believe it a real life alien spaceship.

pyrrha: it's amazing I never thought I'd live to see the day

Ren: *shrugs his shoulders* meh

Nora: OH MY OUM A REAL LIFE SPACESHIP I CAN'T BELIEVE IT DO YOU GUYS THINK THERE'S A FACE STEALING ALIEN IN THERE MAYBE HE'S HERE TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD WELL IF HE IS HE BETTER BE READY TO HAVE HIS LEGS BROKEN!!!
LETS GO BEAT UP A EVIL SPACE ALIEN!!!!!

jaune: ARE YOU CRAZY?!?!?!?

Ren and jaune then proceeded to hold back their excited teammate who is currently brandishing her Hammer/grenade launcher.

pyrrha: *sigh pinches the bridge of her nose in frustration* Ok lets all just calm down please we don't want to alert the alien that we're here.

Weiss: pyrrha is right we don't know how powerful this alien is or how evil it could be or what it's it's here to do it could be here to take over the world or * starting to get freaked out* be here to steel people for horrifying experimentation or to forcibly impregnate people with their horrifying alien embryos.

Ruby: and weiss has gone bye bye
What should we do?

Blake: we should call for ms. Goodwitch.

Yang: yeah that's a good idea.

Ruby: I agree

Ruby then pulls out her scroll and precedes to call ms. Goodwitch only for her scroll to come flying out of her hands and caught by a mysterious man in a Gray cloak and robes who looks at the device with fascination and curiosity while it was still ringing connecting to Ms. Goodwitch.