chapter 21 scorching the candle

3rd person POV.

Right now Team RWBY and (Y/n)'s team are gearing up for the dance Darth Celleus using the force to lift a speaker off of Yang's back and carrying it Xo-zeion is helping Weiss pick out a tablecloth HK97/Hektor is setting up some special effects such as Halo projectors, stage lasers, some pyrotechnics, and a fog machine or two while Ruby is moping a table sad because her friend Blake will not be coming to the dance (Y/n) senses her sadness and begins to walk over to her as to comfort her.

(Y/n): what's the matter Ruby?

Ruby: I'm upset because Blake isn't coming to the dance

Yang hears her sister statement and comes over with a confident smile on her face.

Yang: oh don't worry she's going all right.............WEISS I THOUGHT WE AGREED NO DOILIES!!!!!!

Weiss: if I don't get doilies you don't get fog machines.

HK97/Hektor pulls out his E-11 Blaster rifle and points it at Weiss with a slightly pissed off look on his face.

HK97/Hektor: do you care to repeat that I didn't quite catch that?

Weiss nervously laughs puts her hands up and begins backs away slowly.

Weiss: oh nothing nothing could you please put your gun away?

HK97/Hektor: don't worry it's set on stun.

As soon as he said this he dropped his blaster accidentally setting it off firing a blaster bolt into the air clearly indicating that it was in fact not so now it's done but it was set to kill HK97/Hektor rubs the back of his head and gave a nervous laugh himself (Y/n) just silently pinches the bridge of his nose while shaking his head in disappointment.

HK97/Hektor: oops my mistake I thought it was

HK97/Hektor picks up his Blaster sets it on stun and puts it back in its holster suing the silence was broken by the sound of the door opening revealing both sun and Neptune entering the room.

Neptune: your dance is going to have fog machines?

Weiss puts her hands together and stands in front of Neptune.

Weiss: we were thinking about it.

Neptune: that's pretty cool

Sun: you ladies already for dress up~

Everyone remain silent at Sun's comment until Ruby blew a raspberry.

Ruby: yeah right

Yang: laugh all you want I'll be turning heads tomorrow night

Darth Celleus: the real question is when don't you turn heads
HEY HO!!!!!

(Y/n): god dammit Celleus!!!!

Weiss: ok? What are you two wearing?

Sun: uuuh this son points to his clothes indicating that he's not wearing anything special for the dance.

Neptune steps in front of Sun and puts his hand in front of his face.

Neptune: ignore him for he knows not what he says.

Sun: I may have moved to Minstrel but I was born in vacuo not a shirt and tie kind of place.

Yang shrugs her shoulders.

Yang: yeah we noticed

Sun: so uh what does Blake think of all this? Is she still being all Blake-y.

Weiss: obviously

Ruby: I can't think of a way to change her mind.

Ruby then raises her head and gets a Sinister smirk on her face she then looks at (Y/n) with that same Sinister grin on her face.