Part 07

Dadi left the room... while avni hugging herself sat with her head down....
Juhi entered the room with a tray....

J- avni...

A(weakly)- jii..

J(lovingly)- mai tmhare liye fries banakr layi hn... yeh lo kha lo...

A- mai khana kha chuki hn...

J(smiling)- mujhe pata hai aur maine dekha bhi ki tumne kitna zyada khaya tha... isliey toh yeh banakr layi hn... meri behan bhookhe pet soe... yeh mujhse bardasht nhi hoga....

She lowered her head and smiled slightly...

J- kha lena... teekhe? Mai dadi ke paas jaa rhi hun thodi der unke paas baithungi shaadi ki saari baatein discuss krni hai.... tumhe zyada neend aaye toh mera wait mat krna so jana...

And she left the room... while avni stared at the french fries and again tears started to roll down....

Next day at night....

Avni.... A voice came from the door.... and her best friend her Sanvi (who was also teary) entered....
She hugged avni tight and both remained in the hug for sometime when... Sanvi came out of the hug and wiped her tears....

S(crying)- nahi avni... nhi royegi tuh... tuh jaanti hai na ki teri sanu ko se yeh bardasht nhi hota hai... tuh toh strong hai na?! Bohot strong hai... bachpan se aaj tak toone kitni himmat dikhai hai.. aage bhi tujhe khud ko sambhalna hai....

A(crying)- Sanu tuh toh jaanti hi hai na.... wo sirf mera tha... sirf mera... kisi aur ka kaise ho sakta hai? Kaise? Bachpan se sirf ek cheez chahi hai.... wohi meri rooh hai... meri zindagi hai... mera dil hai... is avni ka wajood hai... Us Juhi nae mujhse mera wajood hi cheen liya... mere jeene ki wajah hi cheen li....
Mai... mai marr jaungi sanu... nhi jee paungi mai... nhi jee paungi... uske bin nhi...(breaks down)

Sanvi nods her head negatively... herself crying....

A-aaj shaam ke baad Neil uss Juhi ke ho jayenge... kyu aayi wo humari khushhaal zindagi ko tabah karne... kaash wo ussi din plane accident mae chacha chachi ke saath marr gayyi hoti... kam se kam aaj Neil humara to hota... kitne sapne sajae the humne apne aur Neil ke shaadi ke baad ke... humare bacho ke naam tak soch liye the humne... lekin wo Juhi aagyi humari khushiyon par grahan lagane... sirf khoon se hi humari behan hai warna kaam toh usne dushman jaisa kia hai... humare pyar ko cheen liya... humari zindagi mae khushiyon nae dastak dene se pehle hi dam tod dia.... kyu?!!
Juhi humari behan nhi hai... nhi hai wo humari behan.. bhai behan toh Aryan jaise hote hai... jisne humme bachane ke liye apni jaan gawa di... lekin yahan Juhi nae humari zindagi ko hi khatam kar diya....

S(teary)- nhi avni  nhi.... juhi teri jiji hai... uske liye aise alfazon ka istamal mat kar... unhe khud ko nhi pata hai ki tuh neil se itni ishq krti hai.... meri maan toh bhool jaa neil ko... bhool jaa... nhi tha wo teri kismat mae... nhi tha... shayad koi aur bana hai tere liye.... iss sach ko ab tujhe manna hi parega... Ganesh puja ho chuki aur kal shaam sagai ke baad neil humesha ke liye juhi ka ban jayega...
Tumhari jiji bohot achi hai avni.. tumse bohot pyar krti hai... unki aur neil ki khushiyon ke liye tujhe yeh qurbani deni hi paregi...
Meri baaton par gaur krna... mai jaanti hn ki apni muhabbat ko bhulna bilkul bhi aasan nhi hoga lekin yeh yaad rkhna ki duniya idhar ki udhar ho jayegi lekin yeh Sanvi Malhotra apni aakhri saans tak humesha tera saath deti rahegi...

And she left for her house....
Avni sat thinking about whatever sanvi said....
And finally moved out of the room and joined Juhi who was in the kitchen...

J- tabiyat ab kaise hai?! Kuch chaiye?!

Avni absent mindedly stood there...

J- avni(shaking her)
Tabiyat teekh hai na?!

A- ji jiji hum teekh hai...
Kya hum aapse kuch puch skte hai?

J- haan... mujhse kuch puchna ho toh bejhijhak keh diya kar... bol ab kya baat hai?

A- agar mai aapse kuch mangu toh kya aap mujhe wo dengi?

J- haan bilkul mai apni chutki se bohot muhabbat krti hun jo tuh mangegi wo tujhe lakar dungi... jaan bhi mangegi na toh khushi khushi de dungi... tuh ek baar bol toh sahi...

A- sachi kuch bhi? Aap mujhse itna pyar krti hai?

J- toh aur nhi toh kya... mai apni chutki ko sabse zyada pyar krti hn...
(And after pulling her cheeks she moved out of the kitchen....)

While Avni stood still lost deep in her thoughts...

Target: 65 votes

Just realised people dont like me tagging them, so henceforth I wont tag anyone in this book. Sorry for the inconviniance I caused till date. I had never known that people will get offended. Once again severe apologies and I definitely mean it.

.............................................

summary      (English translation)

Dadi left the room... while avni hugging herself sat with her head down....
Juhi entered the room with a tray.... And gave the plate of French fries to her... avni tells her that she was already done having her dinner... To which Juhi replies that she didn't have it properly and it hadn't gone unnoticed by her... And being her jiji she couldn't bear her sleeping hungry... After giving her the fries she told her that she is going to dadi's room to discuss about the wedding functions... And also told her to not wait for her till long if she feels sleepy
And she left the room... while avni stared at the french fries and again tears started to roll down....

Next day at night....

Avni.... A voice came from the door.... and her best friend her Sanvi (who was also teary) entered....
She hugged avni tight and both remained in the hug for sometime when... Sanvi came out of the hug and wiped her tears....
She consoled avni saying that she has suffered a lot since childhood and shouldn't loose herself infront of the situations even today...
Avni cries hugging sanvi tight... And tells her about her unconditional love for her neil... She tells that he was hers from the very beginning and how could juhi snatch him away from her... And now without him she won't be able to live anymore... She tells how after tomorrow evening both will be engaged and she will loose her love forever.... She curses juhi and wishes that she should have died the same day with her parents... Also she tells how siblings are like Aryan who died saving her... Sanvi tries to control her and tells her that she shouldn't say such things about her jiji as she truly loves Her... She tells her that the rituals of  Ganesha Puja have already occurred and now she should try forgetting him... And that for neil and juhis happiness she will have to sacrifice her love ... She tries to make her realize that he was never hers and that she will get someone else in life... And how she knew it wasn't easy but she would always be by her side till her last breath...
And she left for her house....
Avni sat thinking about whatever sanvi said....
And finally moved out of the room and joined juhi who was in the kitchen...
There juhi asks her if she is fine or not... An absent minded avni did not reply and then with Juhi's shaking she tells her that she is fine and questions her about her love for her... Juhu reveals that she loves her alot and can sacrifice anything for her.. Even her life....
And after pulling her cheeks she moved out of the kitchen....
While Avni stood still lost deep in her thoughts...