Part 39

*************

Mayan got up and ran away with swarna running behind him.

A: Neil! Mjhe lgta hai ki ab bohot hogya hai. Humare differences humare jhagde us bache ko effect kr rhi hai. Usse lgta hai hum dono usse pyaar hi nhi krte hai...

(Neil I think now its enough. The differences between us are effecting that kid. Now its time to put them aside and think if him. He think we both dont love him!)

N: zaahir hi hai aakhir kitna waqt toh bitate hai hum uske saath. Kitna toh uske saath khelte hai. Kahan mera bacha ek haseen bachpan deserve krta h aur kahan mai apne maslon ke chalte us par dhyan hi nhi de rha hn :(

(Thats obvious after all how much time do we spend with him. How much di we play with him. He deserved a beautiful childhood but look being busy in my problms I am not even looking after him!)

A: chup ekdm! Saara din khaali baithkr rote rhte hai aap! Bht hogya ab rona dhona. Ab baari aagyi hai Mayan ke parents banne ki. Humari Jiji humse bolkr gyi thi uska aur aapka dhyan rkhne ke liye. Ab waqt aagya hai ki unki baton par hum amal karre. Hum taiyar hai in sab ke liye.

(Now stop it. You just keep crying the entire day. It is enough. Now is it tym to becm his parents. Jiji has told me to take care of you both and now I am ready to take up the responsibilities)

Neil looked at her lost in her hazel brown eyes, how she called his son hers. He himself believed that Mayan was more of Avni's son than his or Juhi's. He loved the love, care and affection that Avni held within her for Mayan despite he being the outcome of his and Juhi's love.

He very well knew how difficult it would be for Avni to take care of a child which belongs to her husband and his first wife.

A: Hum Mayan ke maasi aur uski maa dono hai. Farz hai yh humara. Aur ab aap bhi humare saath saath uske papa banye. Usse maa aur baap dono ki zaroorat hai :)

(I am his maasi as well as mom. This is my responsibility. And now along with me you also become his father. He needs both his parents, his mom and dad!)

Her words touched Neil, and the frown which hovered his face was soon replaced by a sweet, indefinite beam and a different sparkle in his eyes, which held hope. Hope which was seen drowning earlier, was finally coming back on track. Avni smiled back at him as she understood what his smile conveyed despite him not uttering even a single word.

Silence was enough for them to define each other, their actions and the continous tsunami going on in their heart.

Both of them hand in hand moved out of the room, with Avni pushing open the door. They moved towards Swarna's room where they saw a little 4 year old Mayan sitting on the bed in the centre, with his arms folded and a cushion on his lap ; his face showed that kiddish anger combined with childish innocence, making Avni and Neil chuckle at his cuteness.

They went and sat on the bed on either of his sides. Avni caressed his hairs slowly, and then slightlty massaging them she partitioned his hair loving like mother sometimes do, playing with his hair. But the already annoyed Mayan was in no mood to forgive his parents and jerked away avni's hand.

A: itna naraz ho mamma se?
(You are angry with ur mom?)

M: nhi mai toh acting kal lha tha na😑 he said with saracasm in his tone.
(No no I was acting!😑 he said with saracasm in his tone.)

N: arrey but mera sher mamma papa se gussa hai q aakhir?
(Arrey but why is my tiger angry with us both?)

M: u two baddest. U no love me. Always fight fight. Me no love love. Mayan ish sad.
He said cutely pouting while Rikara couldnt help but awwee his antics.

N: dekh rhi ho Avni yh tum par chala gya hai ekdm. Aisa lgta hai tmhara bachpan kisi ne saamne rakh diya ho. Gussa har waqt naak par baitha rhta hai.

(Look at him Avni! He resembles you so much. Both of you have anger stored in your noses 24×7 !)

A: oh plss! maine aaj tak gussa nhi kiya hai. befazool ke ilzamon ka pitara maarna seekhna ho toh aapke paas aana chahiye. Free mae mast class de denge aap. Ajeeb chiraute kahinke.

(oh plss! I have never been angry! Dont defame me just like that by putting false accusations on me! You should give free classes of teaching such things! Ajeeb chirauta!)

Mayan smacked his head and whined pouting, "ab in dono chiraiyya aur chiraute ka mai kya karru. khaali lalte rhte hai dono. mamma papa dont u know fighing is bad bad. U two becoming bad kids. Agar aaj mai nhi hota toh pta nhi aa dono ka kya hota. u two naughty bachas.

(Mayan smacked his head and whined pouting, "now what do i do of these two?. Both just keep on fighting day and night! dont u know fighing is bad bad. U two becoming bad kids. God knows what would have been of you two without me! u two naughty bachas.)

while AVNEIL admired their 4 year old son complaining about their constant bickerings and at the same time felt embarressed to act like a kid being parents of a kid.

Neil hurriedly

Beta aaj na hum shaam mae icecream khaane bahar chalte hai. Only you me and mamma. Our complete family. And yes I promise ki aapki mamma will not behave like a kid, and will not fight or argue with me.

(Son lets go and have icecream today together! Only you me and mamma. Our complete family. And yes I promise that ur mamma will not behave like a kid, and will not fight or argue with me.)

A rapid change of expression was observed on Avni's face. who like a fierce tigress sent him deadly glares while he looked everywhere except her.

M; You both are kids. Grow up mom dad.

And nodding his head negatively as if indicating that nothing could be done of them both he barged out of the room briskly.

N: Yaar mera ek sawal tha! Mai iska baap hn ya yh mera baap! He said folding his arms across his chest!

(Yaar I had a question ! I am his dad or he mine! He said folding his arms across his chest!)

he looked at the door, when suddenly a soft, tander hand pulled him tightly. He looked at the same direction to find his wife with a smirk.

A: ab zara batane ka kasht krenge aap ki mamma larhegi nhi abse se aapka kya mtlb tha?

(Now will u do the honours of telling me what did u mean that Your mamma wont fight me anymore meant!)

N: kya keh rhi ho. Mjhe aisaa kch kehna yaad nhi aarha hai kuch. Yh maine bola tha kya? nhi Avni tmhe na galat fehmi hogyi hai. Maine aisa kch bhi nhi bola hai. Waise I see you losing your mental balance. Shaam ko icecream khaa lena sab teekh ho jayega

(What r u saying? I dont remember saying something like this🤔 No Avni u have been mistaken, it is your fallacy! By the way I see u loosing ur mental balance! In the evening have some icecream everything will be fine!)

He said smiling while tears formed in her eyes and she smiled broadly. Even after so many years he remembers her infinite love for icecreams and how icecream was her stress reliever an end to all fights that used to happen between them.

A: Aapko aaj bhi woh din yaad hai?
(U still remember those days?)

N: Tum toh aise bol rhi ho jaise hum burhe hogye hai. Tum hogi 100 saal ki burhiya. Mai toh aaj bhi bht handsome, young aur dashing hn.

(U r speaking as if we are old now! U might be a 100 years old lady I am still handsome, young aur dashing)

N: bas bas teekh hai MR. Self Obsessed!
(Okay okay MR. Self Obsessed!)

Precap: Neil pushed the icecream cone on her face. While she jumped sensing the coldness of the ice cream. And she started chasing her while He held his ears apologising...
"Abhi se yeh haal hai, toh shaadi ke baad kya hoga MR. Khanna!
("This is the acse right now! What will happen after marriage MR. Khanna!)

Votes are falling and I dont blame my readers infact they should be given oscar for tolerating me :p Anyways people, I'll not go by votes now. So people just drop down what you like or not like about the chapter, I wish to know the views atleast. Any where you find something not approriate feel free to criticise.

Thank you

Saru!