Part 10

Neil and juhi are back from U.S (after honeymoon)... Neil, Swarna, Manish and Dadi were seated on the table and having food... (In Avni's house itself)
While both the sisters sat in their room together chit chatting... while Juhi showed Avni the pictures of their honeymoon...

Dining Table....

N- woh dad... mai U.S shift hona chahta hn...

M- kyu? Achanak se U.S kyu?

N- Juhi ke liye... uski kahin yaadein judi hai us jagah se... uski khushiyan wahin hai... aur meri khushiyan uski khushi mae... isliey hum wahan shift hona chahte hai...

M- jaisi tumhari marzi beta... lekin avni ka kya? Usse yuhn...

D- avni ka kuch nhi... nhi lagega usse bura... wo sambhal jayega... jaisa neil aur juhi ko teekh lagta hai waisa hi karre...

N- aur dad wahan par Manav uncle ka business bhi hai juhi chahti hai ki usse bhi aage barhaya jaaye... usse expand krwana chahti hai....

M- teekhe toh tum dono wahi shift ho jaao... mera bhi ek business hai wahan usse bhi abse tum hi sambhaloge.... kab jaana wagerah hai bata dena tickets wagerah aur sabka intezam krwa dunga mai

N- thanks dad...

Juhni's Room...

Avni sat in front of a laptop while Juhi described those pics....

J- kitni achi pics aayi hai na? Tumhe pata hai kya Avni? Neil mujhse bohot pyar krte hai.... Love is a beautiful feeling... aur pata hai kya mai tmhare liye bhi ek loving husband wish krungi taaki tumhe is feeling ka ehsas ho.... tum bhi pyaar kar sako... pyar wo hai jo duniya ki har khushi se barhkar hai.. pyar ek ehsas hai.. jiski bahon mae sukoon hai.. ek alag khushbu.. bht hi alag feeling hai... aur mujhe aise Neil se milne se phle nhi laga tha... khair tmhe kya maloom pyar ke baare mae...
Avni sat like a statue without responding....
J(shaking her)- kya hua? Kahan kho gyi?

Avni(smiling)- nhi.. woh woh.... mujhe dadi ne kahan tha ki salad taiyyar krne ke liye... aur mai yahan baaton mae lag gyi...

And she rushed to the kitchen... amd started chopping the vegetables absentmindedly...

Rani(Servant)(panicking)- arrey Avni beta yeh tumne kya kr diya? Apni ungli kaat li?

It was then when Avni realised that her finger had got cut and blood was oozing out badly... Rani rushed and brought the first aid box... she tended to her wounds...

R- kya hogya hai tmhe Avni... bohot dard ho rha hai na? Kya krti ho?
And she started blowing air...

A- rehne de Rani di... in ghaon ki toh aadat daal leni chahiye mujhe... aakhir dard se jo rishta jod liya hai... aur yh rishta shayad zindagi bhar ka hai...

R- hein? Yeh kya bol rhi ho tum Avni? Sab teekh to hai na? Matlab dard rishta naata? Kisi se koi jhagda hua hai? Kahan sunni hui hai kisi se?

A- nhi kuch nhi...

Emotionless and still she moved out of the kitchen.....

Pinky's house...

On call....
P- beta maine tumhe wahan bhej toh diya hai lekin tum mujhe waada karo ki tum us ladki se dobara kabhi contact me nhi aaoge....

( I'll refer Pinky's son as S henceforth...)

S- Maa...

P- yaad rkhna ki tumhe apni maa aur us musalmaan ladki me se apni maa ko chuna hai... us ladki se ab bilkul nhi milogi tum.... agar tumne meri baat nhi maani na toh tum apni maa ko humesha ke liye kho dogy... maine tmhare rishte ke baat already Avni se chala di hai... toh ab tum tameez me rhna... aur Avni waise bhi bohot pyari bachi hai... mujhe bohot pasnd hai... toh ab tum pls aisa kuch mat krna jisse mera dil toot jaiye...

S- jii maa jaisa aap kahen..... mai aynda kabhi usse contact rkhne ki koshish nhi krunga... aapki khushiyan mere liye sabse aage hai...

Target: 65 votes...

PRECAP: I am pregnant...

Thank you....

.........................

English Summary...

Hiil are back from U.S (after honeymoon)... Neil , swarna, manish and Dadi were seated on the table and having food... (In avni's house itself)
While both the sisters sat in their room together chit chatting... while Juhi showed Avni the pictures of their honeymoon...

Dining Table....
Neil tells Manish that he wishes to shift to U.S for Juhi's happiness as now his happiness lies in her being happy.... manish worries about avni... But Dadi tells him that now she has grown up and will gradually handle herself... with all this it is finalised that Hiil will shift to U.S...
juhni's room...
There juhi can be seen showing avni the pictures of her honeymoon... and explaining her about the feeling of love.... avni emotionless looks at them and hears her saying all about love and finally juhi dismisses the topic saying that she doesnt know anything about love and that she also wishes for a loving husband for her too... just like she got Neil.... Avni excuses herself saying that she has to make salad and leaves the room...
In the kitchen... she starts cutting the vegetables absentmindedly... this was when Rani(servant) enetered and she panicked seeing how avni had cut her finger...
It was then when Avni realised that her finger had got cut and blood was oozing out badly... Rani rushed and brought the first aid box... she tended to her wounds...
She asked avni if anything was wrong with her... to which avni replied that she was supposed to get used to of those wounds.... Rani got confused and questioned her... to which avni replied "nothing" and left the kitchen....
On the other side....
Pinky can be seen talking to her soon... she tells him to stay away from that muslim girl and maintain no contact with ehr as he had promised her... otherwise he will loose his mom forever....
He replies to his mom that he has chosen his mom and not his love and he will marry Avni only for her sake....

PRECAP: I am pregnant....