Last Chapter

Upto now- You people read how Neil and Avni once again began to melt towards each other and built back the emotional and friendly bonding thy had before.

2 years have passed by now and things between Avneil have become way better than what it used to be. Juhi tho not completely forgotten has been left back as past, and a new journey, a new life is being lived by the family. Mayan doesnt remember loosing his mother and considers Avni his mother.

It was early morning when Avni after sending Mayan to school was brushing her hair infront of the mirrors, her kohl deeply highlighting her intense eyes.
"Get up Neil!" She murmured furrowing her brows, her full concentration on her entangled hairs.

"Will you get up or shall I drench you right now!" She shouted and then gasped as she realised a strong hold on her waist. It was his hands, her husband's hands. He tightened the hold, increasing her breath rate. While he smirked mischievously, he has a tremendous effect on her.

"Drench me in your love, babe!" He said thrusting her away and then pulling her towards him in a way that her face faces him. Then holding her head in his palms, he pushed behind those irritating strands of her hair, which were disturbing his view of her elegant face.

He looked at her features carefully in a way as if he was noticing her for the first time. Each time he looked at her he felt he was looking at her for the first damn time. His eyes wandered from her sophisticated eyes to her rosy lips, he felt his manly hormones speaking out loudly about his cravings.

Her cheeks adorned a crimson red colour, which was not hidden to him! He smiled loudly within himself, how cute was his wife! Even after 3 years of their marriage their closeness makes him feel like teenagers.

He winked at her and then left her pushing away, he jumped on the bed, and rufled his hair, giving a next level charm to his already charming nature!

Avni pulled him off the bed and kissed him wildly, his eyes pushed out of their sockets, seeing her taking the initiative! His shy birdie, was showing sexual cravings, he with equal passion joined her in the compassionate less needy kiss. They continued wildly until they were out of breath. Taking huge breaths,they looked at each other a way they had never seen each other.

He looked at her swollen lips, he could hear his own breath hitching loudly but he couldn't help yearn for even more. He was like a Wandered stuck in Rajasthan sulking for water.

He pulled her closer to himself and turned her around, then pushing those beautiful brown tresses of hers to one side, he leaned down to her neck and lightly pecked her milky skin. Her fragrance hit his nose, and he felt himself drenching in the world of powerful desires.

Picking up the the little box of vermilion, he dipped his thumb into it and then filled her hairline, marking her his forever!

She looked at him with her eyes reflecting respect for him.
"I love you!" She said all of a sudden. "I love you Neil, I've loved you since forever. You flow down my arteries and veins as blood, you are beats of my still heart. I've never told how much I love you coz of my fears, my insecurities, my inferiority and what not. But my love it has always been the same flowing water which will forever be immortal!"

He looked at her shocked, he knew how much she loved him despite she had never confessed them as definite words.

"Zindagi ne bht kch sikhaya aur dikhaya! Bht kch cheena hai, mgr ek lauti achi cheez jo usne humein farishte ke roop mae diya hai woh aap Neil! Kaash aapne humare is pyaar ko thoda aur phle apnaya hota,shayad zindagi ka naksha hi kch aur hota! Khair ab afsos krne ki koi zaroorat nhi hai, ab khushi ka waqt hai Mr. Papa Khanna!"

She winked at him, while he overjoyed carried her in his arms and began swaying her in the air.

"Mr. Khannaa dhyan se!!" And he hurriedly put her down.

"Couldnt you tell me all of it before when I was back hugging you that tightly!" He asked concerned.

"No I wanted to live the moment" she said grinning.

He couldnt help but grin back! He pecked her head lightly and the curtains fell!

THE END

The last chapter suddenly was in English, wierd ik know😭😂😭😂😭😂😭🙈😭😂😭😂. Sorry for this shitty and crappy end but I seriously had no lead or idea left for the book and dragging it unnecessarily wouldn't have been good.