Part 24

Avni- jiji!! Jiji!!

Avni pushed opened the door of the car and rushed towards her jiji who now lied on the ground covered in a pool of blood... pushing the crowd aside with all her might she reached her jiji only be completely broken... The blood on her face and body terrified her and somehow shivering and trembling she moved towards her and then keeping her head on her lap... she cried her heart out... This was exactly when Neil too reached the scene. He saw the crowd and asked the people around...

N- bhai sahab wahan itni bheed kyu hai? Kuch hua hai kya?!
(Brother why have so many people crowded there? Has anything happened?)

Man- ab kya bataye ji! Aaj kal yh sab bohot hota hai! Hit and run ka chakkar hai.. ladki ki haalat bohot kharab hai.. bachne ka koi chance hi nhi lgta hai....
(Now what shall I say! Nowadays these things are way too common.. Its a hits and run case... there is almost no chance of the victim surviving..)

N(uneasily)- accident mae involved koi ladki hai kya?
(Is the person involved in the accident a girl?)

Man- haan koi bohot barhi ladki bhi nhi hai! Umar kam hi hai ladki ki kaafi... uski maut yuhn aani thi aisa kisi ne socha bhi nhi hoga... uski behen wahan tadap tadap kar ro rhi hai....
(Yes its a girl.. and she is not old at age...! She us quite young... No onw would have thpugh that her death is written this way... Her sister is weeping there.....)

Om(stammering)- be..henn... ?! Av..ni..?!
(Si..ster... Av..ni..?)
And tears escaped his eyes as soon as he thought that he had lost his Avni..
Avn..i nhi ho skti wohh! Wohh Avni nhi hai...
(Avn..i.., she cant be Avni...)

And he rushed towards the crowd.. only to recieve a big shock.. he saw Juhi, the love of his life! His wife.. the mother of his child their on the groud with Avni crying all her heart out..

A(crying)- jiji aap humein chodkr nhi jayengi na?! Jiji?!
(Jiji you will not leave me na? Jiji?!)

Her gaze then fell on Neil..

A- Neil? Dekhe na jiji ko? Bolo na inhe kch...
(Neil? Pls see na what has happened to her... Pls tell her something...)

Soon the ambulance arrived both Avneil also got into it and asked the driver to rush to the hospital...
Avni rubbed Juhi's hands as if trying to get them back to life.. while Neil sat still, covered in shock! He looked at her heavily bleeding face and tried to register what was happening, but all in vain.. it was as if he too had lost his ability to respond...

A- jiji!

J(weakly)- Neil! Humare Mayan ka khyal rkhyega.. usse humari kammi kabhi mat khalne dijiyega.. yahin meri aakhri khwaish hai...
(Neil.. Take care of our Mayan.... never let him feel my absence... this is my last wish.)

Then though weakly she pulled Avni towards her as if hugging her and whispered in her ears...

J- aaj se mera dil aur meri dhadkan dono tmhari hai! Mayan aur Neil dono tmhare hai... dhyaan rkhna dono ka.. aur jo tum chahti thi ab waise hi hoga.. Neil sirf tmhara hai.. uspar ab sirf aur sirf tmhara haq hai Avni...
(From today my heart and its beats belong to you... Mayan and Neil both belong to you.. take care of them... and now what you wished will happen... Neil now belongs just to you...)

And she stopped.. while a shocked Avni looked at her face only to finally realise that her jiji was not with them anymore... She had breathe her last and the last words which she whispered to Avni shocked her to the core...

After the shradhh....

Sanvi- bas karee ab aap dadi.. kitna royengi aap... bas krde aap.. tabiyat kharab ho haani hai aapki..
(Now pls stop crying dadi... how much will you cry? Pls stop it... You will fall ill....)

Dadi- pta nhi Q baar baar bhagwan meri intehan lete rhte hai! Apne bahu beton aur pote Aryan ki maut ka gham kya kam tha jo ab Juhi ko bhi cheen lia upar waale ne! Apni aankhon ke saamne us bache Mayan ko bin Maa palte dekhna hoga... Apne Neil ke ghr ko ujarta dekhna hoga...
(Idk y does lord test me so many times.. I hadnt even come out of the distress of loosing my sons and daughter-in-laws my grandson Aryan... when now I lost Juhi too... How will I see that little kid Mayan grow without a mom in front of my eyes... How will I see my Neil's happiness getting lost...)

S- dadi mai smjhti hn aapki sabhi baaton ko! Par ab kuch kehkr ya soch kr koi fayda nhi hai.. jinhone jaana tha woh jaa chuke hai.. unhe wapas toh nhi la skte na.. aap himmat dikhaye... aur sab kch waqt par chod dijiye... sab kch apne aap hi sahi jagah par lag kr sulajh jayega...
(Dadi I understand you fully.. but now its no use talking and thinking of all this... those who had to leave us have left us.. we cant get them back.. what u can do now is just handle yourself dadi.. and leave everything else on time.. everything will surely be back to normal...)

Dadi(lowly)- haan bache...
Bachee?! Avni.. Avni kahan hai? Usse shradh ke baad se maine dekha bhi nhi hai!
(Yes dear!
Avni? Where is she? I havent seen her after shradh)

S- hogi yhin kahin..
(She must be here somewhere  )

D- usse akele nhi chodna tha bache! Aage se hi woh itni ghum sum rhti hai.. aur ab Juhi ke jaane ke baad woh bas kahin koi galat kadam na utha le....
Mai jaati hn uske paas... tum bhi ab apne ghar jao.. bohot der ho rhi hai...
(We shouldnt have left her alone child.. she as it is has become a silent soul... and now with Juhi gone i hope she doesnt take up some wrong action or step... I am going to see her... and i think you must also return back home... its already really late....)

S- ji dadi...
(Yes dadi...)

.............................

Thank you❤

Saru❤