Part 36

I hope no one has forgotten me and this story! Even if you have I wont blame you.. becauz I myself forgot😂😅😅😅. So I had to read it again to know what crap have I written till date😂😂😅.

Ek chota sa recap hojaye? Jo roz badam khate hai seedha story mae toot prhe aur mere jaise bhulakkar recap prh skte hai🙈😂😅.

Previously we had read how Neol confesses his love for Avni and Avni's emotional turmoil as she considers herself the murderer of her sister Juhi. Then we saw Neil's emotional breakdown in Mandir in front of his lord where he confessed how much he misses Juhi and vows to get his and Avn's life on correct track. Now -

Neil returned home tired both physically and mentally. The happenings of the day had exhausted and traumitised his small 3 pounds brain and he definitely needed a peaceful sleep. He was greeted by his family at home. All of them with questioning eyes looked at him, they surely were waiting for him to give them answers. It was when dadi finally spoke,

D: beta tuh bohot thak gya hai abhi ja aaram krle.. baaki baatein aur sawalon ke jawab hum kal subha krte hai.. Mayan Manish aur Swarna ke kamre mae so gya hai.. usse wahi rehne de aur abhi tuh apne room mae jaa... Teri beewi wahan tera intezaar kr rhi hai...

(Son you are tired now go and rest. We"ll talk about all of it tomorrow. Mayan has slept in Swarna and Manish's room, let him be there and now you go to your wife . She is there in your room waiting!)

Neil sighed with relief and moved towards his room. How well could dadi make out from his face itself that he wasnt in a condition to give any possible explaination. Mentally thanking dadi, he opened the door of his room only to greet the most beautiful woman he had ever seen on earth. His wife, his Avni.

She lay there on the bed with her normal clothes on, in a half sitting positing, with her head resting on the bed post. He looked at her admiringly, even though in that simple night wear his chiraiya looked elegantly beautiful. How did he ever miss all this since the past so many years he has known her.

He was happy that this little fairy who was sleeping at the moment belonged to him. Belonged to Neil Khanna. Getting himself into comfortable clothes now he moved towards her and caressed her face. Without disturbing her, slowly he shifted her fringes which in a messed manner covered her face and then slightly pecked her forehead.

Then he laid down on the bed with his head on her lap.

N: tjhe taqleef nhi dena chahta hn.. mgr aaj mai sukoon dhundhna chahta hn.. woh sukoon jo na jaane kabse khoya hua tha.. mai chahta hn ki tuh jab ankhein khole toh sabse phle mjhe dekhe... mere saath ek nayyi subah dekhe.. he mumbled to himself!

(I dont wish to trouble you. But today i wish to look out for my solace, which is lost since ages. I want that when you open your eyes, i am the first thing you see. You see a new morning, a new journey with me... he mumbled to himself!)

Then staring for some more time he closed his eyes to go on his journey of finding sukoon as he felt.

 It hadnt been long that Neil had closed his eyes when suddenly Avni woke up with a jerk. She was sweating hard and trembling, her nightmares which had been troubling her since Juhi's demise were to be blamed to haunt her each night when she looked out for sukoon. Neil who was disturbed by her jerk woke up.

N: shhh.. shh.. kuch nhi hua! Kuch bhi nhi! Tmhara Neil hai na tmhare paas... kuch nhi hoga tumhe...
(Shh shh... nothing has happened. Nothing. Your Neil is here with you. Nothing will happen.)

A(eyes bulging out in shock): yeh aapko kya hogya hai achanak??
(What has happened to you suddenly?)

N: kuch bhi toh nhi !
(Nothing!)