Part 32

V- jhoot! Sarasar jhoot! Ek dost ke liye itni tadpan nhi hoti hai! Aur jin nigahon se tuh usse dekhta hai na woh dosti toh hargiz hi nhi hai!
(Lie! This is a lie! Never have I seen so much impatiency and pain for just a mere friend and the looks through which you look at her isnt friendship at all!)

N: Dekh tuh apna mera aur hum sab ka time yeh sab mae waste mat kar mjhe meri bawli de aur bata mjhe ki tjhe badle mae kya chahiye!
(see stop wasting my time anymore and tell me what should I do to get my bawli back?)

V: Yeh huyi na baat! Matlb tuh na utna bewakoof nhi hai jitna dikhta hai... kuch akkal hai tujhme! Lgta hai in 5 minto mae mera thoda asar prha hai tjhpar.. Acha ab woh dekh woh pandit ko dekh rha hai na yahan? Yeh panditji aaj yahan shaadi krwane aaye hai...
(yes that's the spirit!  You ain't that foolish as you look... I guess some of my traits have got within you in these 5 minutes ... Okay so now look at that panditji ! He is here for conducting a marriage)

N: mjhe toh smjh nhi aarha hai ki jab Avni se teri shaadi hone hi waali thi toh tuh usse kidnap krke shaadi kyu krna chahta hai? Mtlb gadha hai kya? Alag adventure krna tha tjhe?
(I don't really get that if you were getting married to her already then what was the need to kidnap her and forcefully get married! Are you a donkey or what?  You wanted to do some adventure?)

V: dekh paglon jaisi baat mat kar! Aaj mai 2 option deta hn. Ek tuh yahan se chala jaa Avni ko mere paas chodkr kyuki tuh dusra option kr hi nhi skta hai! Uske baad mai smjhunga ki uske saath kyaa karna hai!
(see stop talking nonsense! I am giving you 2 options. One is that you leave Avni here with me if you cannot do the second one and then I'll see what I want to do with her!)

N: dusre option m kya krna hai! Jaldi bata...
(what do I have to do in the second option... Tell me fast!)

V: I like your spirit! Teekhe toh dusre option mae tjhe mjhse bina koi sawal jawab kiye Avmi se shaadi krni hogi!
(I like your spirit! So the second option is that without questioning anything to me you marry Avni!)

O: what?!!

V: uski jaan bachani hai toh krle shaadi wrna mai aur bhi bohot kuch kr skta hn uske saath!
He said smiling evily..
(if you wanna save her then simply marry her otherwise leave her to me and then I can do alot more to her
He said smiling evily..)

N: aisi ghinoni harkat krte huye tjhe sharam nhi aati hai kya? Mai ek baar shaadi kr chukaa hn mera ek beta hai aur tuh yeh!.
(don't you feel ashamed of yourself to do such cheap things? I am already married and I have a son and you want me to get married!)

V: Maine bola tha ki chappar chappar nhi krne ka! Shaadi krni hai toh kar warna nikal yahan se... waise mjhe toh lgta hai ki mera shak tum done ke rishte ke baare mae sahi tha.. Avni tumhari mistre...
(I told you no no need to blabber! If you want to marry then marry otherwise get out.. BTW I still doubt both of your relationship and that she is really your mistre...)

N(angry): bass!! Ek lafz aur nhi
(stop!  Not a word more)

Moving forward he untied Avni and covering her head with the dupatta she was wearing he ordered the pandit to start the rituals of the marriage.

Mangalam Bhagwana Vishnu.
Mangalam Garuda Dhwaja.
Mangalam Pundareekaksham.
Mangalaya Tano Hari

(All auspiciousness to Lord Vishnu.
All auspiciousness to One who has Garuda as His flag.
All auspiciousness to One who has eyes like the lotus flowers.

Carrying her in his arms they took seven round around the holy fire promising each other life time support for the next seven lives! He then filled her hairline and made her wear the mangalsutra provided by panditji.

P: Yeh vivah sampan hua! Aap dono agle saath janmon ke liye ek dusre se bandh chuke hai...
(the marriage is complete and you both are henceforth husband and wife for the next seven lives )

While Avni shocked looked at him as she was not even asked her opinion before getting her binded in a relationship she always feared. A relationship where she feared she would snatch away what belonged to her sister. And seeing her nightmare coming true seeing her taking place of Ishana she felt fire flowing down her eyes.

N: hogyi humari shaadi... ban gyi yeh meri patni! Ab toh tum humare rishte ko lekar koi sawal nhi utha skte
Said Neil still with fire in his eyes
(we got married!  Now is she my wife? Now you cannot question our relationship !
Said Neil still with fire in his eyes)

A:Yeh kya kiyaa Neil ? Mjhse pucha tak nhi ki meri is shaadi ke baare mae kya raye hai? Bas mjhe ghaseet liya ek aise bandhan mae jisse mai nibhana hi nhi chahti! Kyu kiya aisa?!! Kyu? Shadi jaise brhe faisla par mera haq tha..
(what did you do Neil ?  Without even asking me what opinion did I hold regarding this marriage you dragged me into a relationship which I don't even wish to fulfil! Why did you do so??  Why?  It was my right on such a big decision of my life)

Aaj se mera dil aur meri dhadkan dono tmhari hai! Mayan aur Neil dono tmhare hai... dhyaan rkhna dono ka.. aur jo tum chahti thi ab waise hi hoga.. Neil sirf tmhara hai.. uspar ab sirf aur sirf tmhara haq hai Avni...
(From today my heart and its beats belong to you... Mayan and Neil both belong to you.. take care of them... and now what you wished will happen... Neil now belongs just to you...)

Juhi's words echoed in her ears while she felt that she had actually ended up doing what she wasn't supposed to do. Tears rolled down her eyes and she felt agony undertaking her completely!
But there was a complete different glow on Vidyut's face. He moved forward and pulled Neil into a tight hug.

Precap: Mai tmse haath jodkr maafi maangta hn Avni! Mjhe tmhare saath aisa nhi krna chahiye tha... Aaj Mai tmse rakhi pehnkr tumhe apni behen banaunga
(folding my hands in front of you Avni I seek for forgiveness! I shouldn't have done this with you... Today I'll make you wear me a Rakhi and make you my sister...)

Target : 90 votes

How is the precap 😂😂😂😂
Mera tera dimag acha chalta hai na 🙈🙈😋