If You Kiss Them

Requested by: CamiDalia

Masaomi: *Touches his lips and softly smiles* Thank you, (Y/N)-Chan

Ukyo: I bet I look crazy with your red lipstick and a crisp suit *chuckles and kisses you back*

Kaname: Hah? *caught by surprise* I wasn't even trying to seduce you, and you kissed me, (Y/N)-Chan! *grins and grabs you by your waist*

Hikaru: Out of 13 boys you choose me? *You nod* I'm flattered *grins and pats your head*

Tsubaki: *gently grabs your face and plants kisses on your jaw, eyelids, lips and cheeks* (Y/N)- Chan is a good kisser.

Azusa: Shh, don't let Tsubaki see us, or he'll get jealous *smiles and kisses you softly*

Natsume: Does that mean...? You like me? *grins and kisses you roughly*

Louis: *smiles* Your lips are soft, (Y/N)-Chan. *purses lips for another kiss*

Subaru: *blushes* T-that was nice. *rubs back of neck, and takes your hand*

Iori: *smile* Did you enjoy our kiss, (Y/N)-San? I did. *Asks for another kiss*

Yusuke: W-what was that?!? Pinch me! Was that real? Did you kiss me? *You pull him in for another on, giggling at his reaction*

Fuuto: You're kissing the lips of an idol. You should be sued for that. *grabs your collar and kisses you hard*

Wataru: *gasps* Onii-Chan kissed me!! That means we're married! Onii-Chan kissed me, Onii-Chan kissed me!

Hey guys, you can request as much as you want!!