If They Give You A White Day Present

Masaomi: Hey (Y/N)-Chan? I got you something special... *holds out stuffed bunny* Her name is Usa-tan. Please take care of her, okay? *smiles and pats your head*

Ukyo: You like chocolate covered walnuts, right? *as you nod, he sighs, relieved* Thank God.. I wasn't sure if...*blushes slightly and hands you the box*

Kaname: Oi, (Y/)-Chan. Let me put your White Day present on for you. *winks as he holds up a maid costume*

Hikaru: Ne, (Y/N)-Chan, Happy White Day! *Hands you a pair of shoes you've always wanted*

Tsubaki: (Y/N)-Chan~! I got you White Day chocolates! Say ahh~ *feeds you the chocolates*

Azusa: *smiles* Here, (Y/N)-Chan. Happy White Day. *kisses your forehead and gives you a DVD of the anime he just finished voice acting for*

Natsume: Oi, I bought you that new video game that you wanted. Happy White Day, (Y/N)-Chan. Now let's see if you can beat me. *smirks*

Louis: Happy White Day, (Y/N)-Chan. *smiles and hands you a bag with a bubble bath set* We can do it together, Ne? *grin*

Subaru: O-oi... Happy White Day. *Hands you a box with earrings*

Iori: *Showers you with different gifts throughout the whole day*

Yusuke: *gets you a belt that matches his bright red hair, and leaves it in your room with a note*

Fuuto: Ne, Nii-Chan *hands you tickets to his next concert* You better be screaming my name from the front row. *winks*

Wataru: *blushes and looks at the floor* Here! *pushes a stuffed animal in your hands and runs away*