When You Sleep Together

Masaomi: *Masaomi makes sure you are as comfortable as you can get. He prefers if you wear one of his t-shirts to sleep, or something that will make you cold, and cuddle up to him. He gently rubs your back until you fall asleep*

Ukyo: *Ukyo pulls you close and almost instantly falls asleep. However, he is a very wild sleeper, and ends up waking up on the floor. You often giggle and try to help him back on the bed before he wakes up.*

Kaname: *Kaname has you pressed against his chest tightly. He wraps the blanket around you both so you stay in that position all night.*

Hikaru: *You and Hikaru face each other and talk all night. You are usually the first one to fall asleep, so he pulls the blanket over you two*

Tsubaki: *Tsubaki tries to tickle you when you cuddle, but you're almost never in the mood for it. When he doesn't get the hint, you put your cold feet on his back and watch him writhe in pain*

Azusa: *Azusa falls asleep with his chin on your forehead. When he wakes up, you're positions are switched and his head is in your chest. This happens daily, yet he still blushes and apologizes*

Natsume: *Natsume is (surprisingly) really quiet when he's tired, so he just cuddles up to your back and throws an arm around your waist*

Louis: *Louis falls asleep with his hands entangled in your hair. You're fine with it, as long as he fixes it in the morning. You're sprawled out on his chest, and your legs are mangled together*

Subaru: *Subaru asks you for a back message, because he's sore from basketball practice. When you agree, he gives you one too. You both fall asleep as if you were laying on feathers*

Iori: *Iori let's you sleep however you please, because he simply adores you. You end up taking most of the bed, and he sleeps soundly on the edge. You keep apologizing when you wake up and realize how uncomfortable he must've been*

Yusuke: *Yusuke blushes a dark red color when you asked him where you would sleep. When he tells you "his bed" you climb in and lay down on your side. He cuddles into you from behind, because he doesn't want you to see his face growing even redder*

Fuuto: *Although Fuuto denies it, he holds you in his arms and hums you a lullaby. He almost always falls asleep first*

Wataru: *Wataru is the ultimate cuddle bug. He is always so soft and warm and he always allows you to cuddle him. He hugs you, and falls asleep in that position. You stick your face into his hair, and fall asleep with the scent if his shampoo lingering in your nose* °omg this one is soo cute°

Question of the Day

Where are you all from?

I'm from the US if you haven't guessed yet..

I have another scenario book!

Ouran Highschool Host Club Scenarios

please check it out,

xoxo Dawnii-Chan