When You Tell Them You're Pregnant and They're the Father

Scenario: You stare at the positive pregnancy test in your hand. You lightly toss it in the sink, where 3 other positive tests sit. You made sure you were pregnant before calling your boyfriend over to the bathroom. When he enters the room, he looks into the sink. "I'm pregnant," You whisper quietly, looking down at your feet. You waited for his reaction.

Masaomi: Pregnant? Pregnant! We're having a baby!! This is wonderful! Call Miwa-San! Call the boys! We need to think of names! *bends down and kisses you, then your tummy*

Ukyo: A baby? *Ukyo looks down at his feet* Will I be home enough? I'm barely home enough now, and now we're adding another person to our family...*Thinking aloud* Will my income be enough? "Are you mad at me, Ukyo-San?" You ask biting your lip. No, no, I'm not mad. I just want the baby to grow up with a mother and a father. *kisses your forehead*

Kaname: Ah, looks like I've been getting a little too excited lately. *chuckles at himself* Well, would you like to keep it? I must say, I am quite fond of babies. *grins*

Hikaru: *grins* How many months are you? Is it a boy or a girl? Do you have any names in mind? Are we going to move or stay here? Do I need to get another job to support all of-? "Hikaru-Kun, stop asking so many questions! I just found out too!" Hai, Hai. *Kisses you and gives you a tight hug*

Tsubaki: *Eyes grow big* Wuaah~! A mini (Y/N)-Chan! I hope its a girl. Then I can spoil her with clothes and sweets and kisses! Ne, (Y/N)-Chan, can we paint her room pink? Let's get her a lot of stuffed animals! "Tsu-Kun, the baby might be a boy." *Tsubaki stops and smiles softly and nods* I know, I know.

Azusa: A-are you ok, (Y/N)-Chan? I'm sorry... W-we should've used protection... *blushes* "So... you don't want a baby?" *You tear up and he pulls you in close* Of course I want a baby. That's the next step in our relationship. That just means that you'd be stuck with me forever. Are you okay with that? *chuckle*

Natsume: *shocked* B-baby? A human? We made a human? Geez, this is crazy. *runs hand through hair* We just made a humming being... *you giggle and kiss him*

Louis: *Louis smiles and rubs your tummy* Talking to the baby: Hey there, buddy. Do you want to take a bath with mommy and daddy? *Looks up at you* The baby wants to take a bath with us, (Y/N)-Chan. Preferably bubble. *grin*

Subaru: *Subaru turns around and looks at the ground.* "Are you okay, Subaru-kun?" *You make him face you, and you notice tears swelling in his eyes* Gomen, (Y/N)-San. I'm just really happy. Thank you for giving me a child. *RARE WATERY SMILE*

Iori: *Iori is surprised, but he smiles* If this is what you really want, (Y/N)-Chan, then let's have this baby! *He gently grabs your face and kisses you*

Yusuke: O-OI! A BABY?!? You mean... someone else was in the room when we did it last night? *You crack up, surprised at the only thing he thought of*

Fuuto: W-what? A child? If this gets out to the press, my career is ruined! You can't have a baby now, I'd get in so much trouble...*Flinches when he sees you cry* H-hey, I didn't mean it. We can still have a baby if you want... *bites his lip and looks down*

Wataru://