If You Make Them Laugh

Scenario: You stand with your foot perched on your desk chair. The plan had been to put on lotion after your shower, but the damned bottle wasn't letting any lotion out! When your  boyfriend walked in, he saw you, body and hair wrapped in mismatching towels, shaking the hell out of the poor bottle. When he stepped in to help, it had splurted all over your face. You looked at him, eyes large in surprise.

Masaomi: *Masaomi's face matched yours- eyes large in surprise, then he let out a soft chuckle* (Y/N)-Chan, maybe if you were a little more gentle this wouldn't have happened.

Ukyo: *Ukyo chuckled at you and shook his head* I've never seen you act so eager before, (Y/N)-Chan. How cute.

Kaname: *Kaname let out a small noise that sounded like a scoff, but when you looked at him, he was smirking* How lewd, little kitten. Do you like having stuff drip off of your face like that? Kana-kun!!!(; ・'д・')​

Hikaru: *Hikaru laughs at you from behind his hand, then tsks you* Ara, (Y/N)-Chan, what's the rush? Come here, I'll help you get it off.

Tsubaki: *Tsubaki giggles freely as you try to get the lotion off before it messes up the carpet on the floor. He then tackles you into a hug, pressing your covered face into his shirt* (Y/N)-Chan~! You're too adorable!

Azusa: *Azusa laughs in shock before slowly taking the bottle from your hand* I'll buy lotions with pumps from now on, (Y/N)-Chan...

Natsume: *Natsume lets out a booming laugh, but he laughs a little too long. By the time you're done cleaning it up, he's still laughing* Natsu-kun! It wasn't that funny... (˃̩̩̥ɷ˂̩̩̥)

Louis: *Louis gives you a small smile, and just stands there, waiting for your reaction. When you don't react, he chuckles and walks to you, scooping lotion from right under your eye* Thanks, (Y/N)-Chan, I actually came in here for lotion.

Subaru: *Between low laughs, Subaru asks if you're alright. When he sees that you frozen in shock, he laughs even harder*

Iori: *Iori's laugh was light and sparkling, it almost made you forget about the fact that you had lotion sliding off of your face* (Y/N)-Chan, you never fail to make me laugh *insert shiny smile*

Yusuke: *Yusuke let out a sputtering laugh before quickly shaking it off* O-oi. Don't do stuff like that. Just ask for help next time, baka. 

Fuuto: *Fuuto instantly doubled over and started cracking up* What an idiot! How did you not see that coming?

Wataru:// (Should I even write for Wataru anymore? Would you guys be mad if I started excluding him? LMK)

Ara, Dawnii- Chan posted twice within a week?  (*゚ロ゚)

Sorry again for being absent for all of this time. Please give me more requests, and I'll try my best to make it up to all of you.