If You Walk Naked Around The House

Okay, I'm gonna change the request a little to:

If He Walks in On You While You Were Naked,

because I can't really imagine someone walking around naked knowing that there are about 11 males in the house ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Masaomi: *You gasp* "Masao-!" G-GOMEN! *slams the door before you can say anything else*

Ukyo: *stands there with a red face*WHY DIDNT YOU LOCK THE DOOR?!

"That doesn't matter Ukyo-San, get out!"

*You throw a tank top at his head*

Kaname: Ah, look at this. Little (Y/N)-Chan is preparing herself for me. *winks as you desperately try to cover your exposed body*

Hikaru: S-sorry. *looks down at the floor* Ne, (Y/N)-Chan, if you need to borrow any clothes, you can borrow one of my girl outfits...

"Just get out, BAKA!"

Tsubaki: Ooh~ (Y/N)-Chan is trying to let me see her naked! Ne, (Y/N)-Chan, you know that's not very innocent~ *grins as you slam the door on his face*

Azusa: Sumimasen! *closes door and tries to slow down his heart beat*

Natsume: Ah! THE CATS NEED TO BE FED! *makes up a lame excuse to quickly leave*

Louis: Ah, (Y/N)-Chan is so pretty when she's not wearing clothes *Soft smile*

"L-Louis-San, please get out"

Subaru: *stares at you with a surprised, red face*......

"SUBARU-SAN, YOUR NOSE IS BLEEDING!"

Iori: O-Oh, you scared me *small smile* Please excuse me, (Y/N)-Chan.* closes door*

Yusuke: O-OI PUT SOME CLOTHES ON! *covers face with hands and tries to escape the room, resulting in him bumping into walls and the door*

Fuuto: Ah, Nii-Chan is naked. Getting ready for a bath? Will you let your little brother join you? *winks*

"F-Fuuto-Kun, LEAVE ME ALONE!"

*You push him out of the room, covering yourself with a towel*

Wataru: Onii-Chan, are you gunna take a  bath? Can I take one with you? We can have a bubble bath!! *grins*

"Un!"*You smile and ruffle Wataru's hair*

This one was fun.. Make more requests!!

xoxo Dawnii-Chan