Another Brother Walked in On You Getting It On *LEMON*

Masaomi*The room was getting hotter and hotter as Masaomi hungrily sucked on you're neck. A straggled moan escaped your lips. Masaomi abruptly stopped and looked at you with a warm smile, slightly surprised that he made you moan. Just then, Wataru opens the door and gasps* "Nii-Chan, what are you doing to (Y/N)-Chan?!"

Ukyo: *You lay beneath Ukyo with your shirt off and shorts unbuttoned. You quickly tried to get rid of his tie while he readily pulled your shorts off, your panties flying off with them. As he went in to kiss you, Hikaru walked in and whistled, obviously amused at the raunchy sight.* "Wow, Uk-kun and (Y/N)-Chan? I would've guessed."

Kaname*Kaname placed gentle kisses on your stomach, and you threw your head back in ecstasy.* Mmm, is Imouto-Chan enjoying this? Let's see if I can make you feel even better. *Kaname puts his hand in your pants. As soon as he does this, Iori walks in.* "K-kaname?!? Oh...I'm sorry, I'll be leaving now!"

Hikaru*Every so often, Hikaru tickles you and lightens the mood. When you giggle, he'd kiss you hard and leave you breathless. When he kissed you really hard, you tangled your hands in his hair and groaned into his mouth. He bit your lip, and caused you to whine. Just then, Ukyo enters the room* "Is everything okay, I heard someone whine- OH! I'm so sorry."

Tsubaki*You kissed Tsubaki's neck and palmed him through his jeans. He bit his lip and sighed loudly.* Ne, (Y/N)-Chan, no more teasing me. Please. *You unbutton his pants and rub his groin again, and quickly kiss him when he complains. Just when you're about to pull his underwear down, Azusa barges in.* "Have you seen my- AGH!"

Azusa*In a rare, heated moment, Azusa pins you to the wall and kisses you roughly. He looks deeply into your eyes.* Please, (Y/N)-Chan. G-give me everything. *He grabs your face and forces his tongue in your mouth, and puts your arms above your head. When your arms slammed on the walls, Tsubaki walked in* "Waaah! My brother is getting it on!"

Natsume: *Natsume knew it was risky to do this in his old room at the house, but he didn't care. He needed you. Now. He tangles his fingers in your hair and leaves a trail of kisses down your neck. Within a couple seconds, your top half was naked, and things were getting heated. When Subaru walked in for homework help, he used his quick reflexes to slam the door.*

Louis*Louis nibbles on your ear and whispers unbearably naughty things into your ear. You begin to touch yourself in sync with Louis's dirty words. When Fuuto walks in to get his hair done, he is surprised to see your squirming body under Louis's lanky one.* "Egh! Get a room!"

Subaru: *Subaru was topping you. And by topping, I mean hard. He has enough stamina to go for hours, and that's what he was intending on doing. As you too were going at what seemed like 70 mph, Natsume walked in to borrow a basketball. Natsume's eyes grew wide and he stood there for 30 seconds and Subaru threw the cover over you* G-get out!!

Iori: *Iori gazed into your eyes and swept the stray hair out of your eyes. He kissed your nose and cringed at the speeds that you were reaching. He groans a little, but then gives you a reassuring smile. You nuzzled into him, and Kaname walks in, because he hears the strangled noises of people in ecstasy.* "I knew it, my little Iori-kun is feeling a lot better." *And with that, he leaves.*

Yusuke: *Yusuke looked like he was enjoying your company a lot. He happily kissed your lips, nose and forehead. He was set on pleasing you as much as possible. You were a moaning mess, and didn't even try to cover up your noise. When Masaomi entered the room, Yusuke jumped off the bed and turned beat red* I-I was just showing her my room!

Fuuto*As you topped Fuuto, he hungrily gripped your body. His hands were every where, and he couldn't get enough of you. As he was nearing his climax, Louis walked in to find his hair dryer.* "Fuu-kun, you're too young to have intercorse." Louis-Nii, get out!

Wataru://

As a way to make up for my lost time, I will write 3 one-shots (Lemon/Smut) for the most voted characters. Just leave a comment saying "Vote!" next to each boys' name down below.

Masaomi

Ukyo

Kaname

Hikaru

Tsubaki

Azusa

Natsume

Louis

Subaru

Iori

Yusuke

Fuuto

Wataru

*PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT THESE ONE-SHOTS WILL BE HIGHLY INAPPROPRIATE FOR YOUNG AUDIENCES*