When You Accidently Trip While Walking

Masaomi: *Keeps calm, and checks to see if you're okay, then laughs and helps you up* You're quite clumsy, aren't you, (Y/N)-Chan.

Ukyo: *Makes sure you're steady on your feet again before telling you to be more careful*

Kaname: Next time, try falling into my arms, (Y/N)-Chan. *Winks and patches you up, then kisses your forehead*

Hikaru: No wonder you won't let me buy you heels. *Chuckles then hauls you up*

Tsubaki: *gasps* Wuaah~! (Y/N)-Chan!! Are you okay? *Picks you up a looks you into your eyes with worry, and you start giggling*

Azusa: Ah, Gomen. I should've been there to catch you. Count on me next time, okay? *Picks you up and kisses your nose*

Natsume: You okay? You were just walking, weren't you? And then you tripped? On your feet? Heh, nice going, ya goof. *Helps you up and dusts you off*

Louis: Ah, are you okay? *Louis looks over at you, while you're still on the floor* Looks like gravity is trying to tell to get busy, (Y/N)-Chan. *chuckle, and you blush*

Subaru: *Moves quickly to catch you, but gets embarrassed and doesn't know where to hold you, so you land on him in a more embarrassing position*

Iori: *Quickly grabs your arm and pulls you hard into his chest. He apologizes for how hard he grabbed you, and you smiled shyly and told him it was ok*

Yusuke: O-OI, what's wrong with you? Did you drink today? Are you dizzy, are you sick? *Very concerned for you. He rolls his eyes at you when you said you accidentally tripped*

Fuuto: *Starts laughing, then points at you and laughs, then falls on the floor and rolls while still laughing at you*

Wataru: *!!!* Nee-Chan, what happened? Are you oka-*starts giggling*

Question of the Day
What are your favorite kind of kisses? e.g Nose Kisses, Cheek Kisses, Lip Kisses

I think Nose kisses are the cutest thing ever.

Stay tuned for more, on both books!
xoxo Dawnii-Chan