If You Slap Their Butts

Masaomi: *jumps and blushes* C-chotto! What was that for, (Y/N)-Chan? I'm sorry if I did anything to upset you... Will you please forgive me?

Ukyo: *blushes* H-hey that wasn't necessary..

Kaname: *looks at you and smirks* That's my job, (Y/N)-Chan *grabs your ass*

Hikaru: Hai, Hai. I know you want a kiss, but I'm working on my novel right now *pecks your forehead and starts writing*

Tsubaki: *grins and wraps his arms around your waist and nuzzles his head in your shoulder* (Y/N)-Chaaaaaaan

Azusa: W-what a surprise, (Y/N)-Chan! *eyebrow twitches and face turns pink*

Natsume: Ah, so you wanna play that game... *lightly tackles you trying to smack your butt*

Louis: *doesn't react until you walk away* *then quickly pinches your side and chuckles*

Subaru: Oi! *face turns red and he grabs your wrists slamming them on the wall. He's about to say something, but you mention the position you're in, and he turns bright red*

Iori: *after you walk away in triumph, you gasped, surprised when Iori quickly came and slapped you butt back, hard* N-ne, (Y/N)-Chan, gomen. I didn't mean to slap you so hard. You can slap me again if you want.

Yusuke: N-nani? *blushes furiously* Oi, don't tease me anymore! *shoves hands in pockets*

Fuuto: *looks at you with big eyes* Wow! "Nii-Chan" can get naughty. Ne, spank me again, "Nii-Chan".

Wataru: Itte!! Onii-Chan, that hurt! *pouts and goes to tell Masaomi that you hit him*

please make requests, I love when I get requests!!