When You're Giving Birth

Masaomi: *Masaomi wanted to be a part of your birthing process, so he took extra classes as a doctor. Since he gets weak at the sight of blood, there's another doctor on stand-by. You squeeze Ukyo-kun's hand really hard, and you try your best. After Masaomi cleaned your baby, he handed your baby boy to you, tearing up with a wide smile*

Ukyo: *Ukyo is never one to get nervous, but all the straining noises and whines you were squealing out made him sweat a little. He starts to panick a little when he sees that you're in pain. When the baby is out, he's just glad that you're ok*

Kaname: *Kaname was shocked when you told him that you were having a baby. He was more excited than you were, though. He wanted a little baby girl to spoil rotten. So when the doctor gave Kaname his daughter to hold, he was completely in love with her already*

Hikaru: *When Hikaru showed up to the hospital in men's clothing, you were completely astonished. He was a pretty girl, but a gorgeous man. He held your hand while you were pushing, and kept you distracted by telling you stories that he made up*

Tsubaki: *Tsubaki is midly terrified when he sees limbs coming out of your lady parts. He keeps telling himself that he should go comfort you, but he's frozen in his spot. After your child is born, he comforts himself by wiping your forehead and patting your head*

Azusa: *Azusa remains calm through this long process. He even manages to calm you down a little. He talks in different voices of the characters that he voices.*

Natsume: *Natsume is very frantic and almost punched the doctor when he said he was preforming a C-section. He had to be hauled out into the hospital lobby*

Louis: *When you started crying, Louis cried with you. Tears silently rolled down his cheeks. When he held your daughter for the first time, he imagined her with really pretty hair. He hugged her tightly, then kissed your forehead*

Subaru: *Subaru was blushing during the whole birth process. He was upset that a male doctor was "down there" but he didn't have enough courage to speak up, or go down there himself*

Iori: *Iori is so sweet during the whole process. He lets you squeeze the hell out of his hand, and massages your back when your child is born. He gives you sweets, and watches a movie with you until you fall asleep*

Yusuke: *Yusuke is practically pulling the hair out of his head when the 10th hour passed. When the doctor approached him, he practically jumped on him* Is she okay? How did it go? How's my kid? "Sir, please calm down, all is well"

Fuuto: *Fuuto cringes as he hears you moan and whine. The weight of being a teen dad crushes him, and he feels terrible for putting you through this. He quietly hums lullabies to you and your kid when you try to sleep after the birth process*

Wataru://

Gomen!! (*゚ロ゚)(*゚ロ゚)I'm so sorry, I know this is really late! Please don't kill me!! (ノ゚0゚)ノ~ (ノ゚0゚)ノ~

Question of the Day
How's school, for those of you who are still in school?