If He Walks In The Bath And You're In It

Masaomi: (Y/N)-Chan! *he blushes and looks down at his feet* "Would you like to join me, Masa-kun?" You ask, teasing him as he apologizes.

Ukyo: *he curses under his breath and takes in your body* "Ukyo-kun!" You screech and dive under the water.

Kaname: Ah, little kitten didn't lock the door on purpose. Can I join you, (Y/N)-Chan? *smirks*

Hikaru: Ah, gomen. *clicks tongue and proceeds to ask you a question*

Tsubaki: Waah!~ (Y/N)-Chan is taking a bath and she didn't invite me! *pouts and starts taking clothes off*

Azusa: *Quickly closes the door when he realizes that its you who is in the bath*

Natsume: *Coughs a little and offers to wash your back*

Louis: (Y/N)-Chan? *you cover your eyes with your hands* Are you ok? *he removed your hands from your face* "Louis-san, I'm naked!" *chuckles and pats your head* I've seen you naked before, (Y/N)-Chan.

Subaru: *runs out of the room and forgets to close the door*

Iori: I'm very sorry, (Y/N)-Chan. *he closed his eyes and asks if fish is okay to have for dinner*

Yusuke: *screams and slams his hands over his eyes. He then blushes and tries to find his way out of the room, almost falling into the tub*

Fuuto: Ooh~ Is Nee-Chan finally ready for me? *you blush and try to hide your body*

Wataru: Onee-Chan I wanna take a bath too! *jumps into the bath fully clothed*