If You Give Them Valentines Chocolate

Requested by: Asahina_Maroon

Masaomi: That's very nice of you, (Y/N)-Chan. *pats your head, smiles and gives you a lollipop*

Ukyo: Thank you *opens box and smiles* And you even remembered that I favor white chocolate *gives you a hug*

Kaname: Come sit on my lap and share them with me, (Y/N)-Chan. *wink*

Hikaru: This is such a cute little box! Just like (Y/N)-Chan. *grins and kisses your cheek*

Tsubaki: Ne, (Y/N)-Chan, feed them to me. *sits on your lap with mouth open*

Azusa: Thank you, (Y/N)-Chan. What would you like for White Day°°°?

Natsume: *grins* Did you make this yourself? It looks delicious!

Louis: Ah, (Y/N)-Chan made me chocolate. I wonder if she'll let me style her hair in return... *tastes the chocolate*

Subaru: *blushes* T-thanks... This w-will help me gain my e-energy after basketball practice. *rubs back of neck*

Iori: (Y/N)-Chan, you didn't have to make me chocolates! That's very thoughtful. How can I repay you? *ponders the idea*

Yusuke: O-oi! Are these the chocolates you were making earlier? N-no, I wasn't watching you! *blushes* Tch..  Thanks

Fuuto: Do you know how many of these I get on Valentines Day? Oh? You made them all by your self? Jaa, I'll make sure to try them first *grins*

Wataru: Waah! *eyes sparkle* Onii-Chan's homemade chocolate! *tastes it* Thank you, Onii-Chan!! *kisses your cheek, leaving a mess of half eaten chocolate on your face*

°°° White Day is a holiday celebrated in Japan. Its a month after Valentines Day, and all the men that received Valentines Day chocolate are supposed to gift the women something, usually chocolate, cake, white lingerie, or jewelry

This one was really fun to write, it was cute!

Like request like this? Have a request of your own? Put your request in the comments, and I'll get to it!!

xoxo Dawnii-Chan