Balloons *Lemon*

Natsume One-Shot

(Y/N) knew that Natsume was up to something. All day, she would catch him smiling at her, or gazing at the sky. (Y/N) wanted to find out what was wrong with him, she doubted that he was going to tell her.

(Outside, walking to Natsume's apartment)

"Natsu-kun, what's going on with you today?" (Y/N) asked him, giggling lightly. Natsume looked around as if the answer was floating somewhere in the sky. He then looked down at (Y/N) and booped her nose. "Its because (Y/N)-San is so cute today."

(Y/N) blushed and looked down at her gloves. Natsume never usually says those things... He would surely be embarrassed to say that if he was his usual self. (Y/N) picked at a string on her glove while thinking about Natsume.

(At Natsume's apartment)

Natsume and (Y/N) were on their shared couch, and they were playing one of Natsume's new video games. (Y/N) was on Natsume's lap, and his arms were snaked around her lap. (Y/N) snuggled into Natsume a little, and he coughed a strangled, desperate cough.

"(Y-y/n)-Chan, could you get me a glass of water, please?" (Y/N) quickly scrambled off of Natsume's lap and went to the kitchen. Natsume sighed a sigh of relief, and tried to clear his mind. His girlfriend was sitting in his lap, and had just been grinding into him.

He's really in love with (Y/N), and he doesn't want to ruin his relationship with her, but his problem was a growing one, a large growing one, to be specific. He's really embarrassed that he can't control it, and the fact that he'd been acting like this all day.

(Y/N) entered the room with a glass of water and handed it to Natsume. She felt his forehead with the back of her hand, and fave him a look of concern. "Are you okay, Natsu-kun?"

Natsume blushed and looked to the side. "I'm fine... Actually, I have a little problem." (Y/N) looked at Natsume and nodded, telling him to continue. Natsume bit his lip and tugged at his pants.

(Y/N) gasped. She then gave a small smile and held Natsume's hand. "Natsu-kun. I knew something was wrong with you. You called me (Y/N)-Chan, but you usually address me as (Y/N)-San."

(Y/N) was proud of herself for finding this out. Natsume on the other hand was getting really embarrassed. When (Y/N) realized this, she apologized, and asked Natsume to go easy on her.

Natsume gave her a soft smile, and told (Y/N) that she didn't have to do anything with him. She answered with a "But I love you!"

With this answer, Natsume moved in to kiss (Y/N). His lips moved against hers, and he released all the sexual tension that he had been holding in all day. In between kisses, (Y/N) would let out little mewls, and it made Natsume kiss harder. His hands slid up (Y/N)'s shirt and took it off of her in between a breath-taking kiss.

(Y/N) let Natsume do whatever he wanted to her. He laid her out gently across the bed, and kissed her chin. His lips dragged across her chest, his teeth lightly grazing against her skin. A shiver ran down (Y/N)'s spine, and Natsume smirked into her skin.

When (Y/N) tugged at Natsume's hair, he tool it as a cue to speed things up. (Y/N)'s heart could be heard be Natsume, he could tell that she was anxious. It was her first time.

(Y/N) helped Natsume pull his pants down and Natsume pushed the hair out of (Y/N)'s face. She gulped at the sight of the imprint of his member and decided it was best not to look at it.

Natsume noticed this, and chuckled. He caressed her face. "(Y/N)-Chan, we talked about this. You don't have to do this if you don't want to. I know you're scared..."

(Y/N) shook her head and gave Natsume a determined look. Natsume kissed her and stripped his underwear off. He quickly put a condom on and groaned a little. He was embarrassed to think about it, but he was very horny.

He gripped (Y/N)'s leg, and placed it on his shoulder to get a better angle. Teasing (Y/N) with the tip of his member, and smiled as she squirmed underneath him. "N-Natsu-kun. Ple-please. Put it i-in."

Natsume wanted to crawl in a hole. The lewd expression (Y/N) was making, and the noises leaving her throat made his face heat up. He was hastily gave her what she wanted, and within a couple of minuets, she was a moaning mess.

Natsume rocked faster and placed his hands on (Y/N) hips. (Y/N) came a couple of times already, but Natsume was reaching his limit. He whined a little, and (Y/N) helped him reach his limit.

Natsume sighed, and let out a few ragged breaths. He laid down next to (Y/N). He pulled her into his chest and raked his hands through her hair.

"Did it hurt as much as you thought it would?" Natsume whispered, his voice a little raspy. (Y/N) shook her head and smiled. "Mm. I like being with you, Natsu. Im happy that you were my first time."

Natsume kissed (Y/N)'s nose and pulled her closer. He pulled the sheet over them, and the both fell asleep.

Oh my gosh I'm so bad at Natsume...
-(>口<-)  I'm so sorryyy wuaahh.

Please go vote again, I need more votes in order to write my other two fan-fics.

Thanks guys, love youuu!

♥(ノ´∀')