Food?

Kaname One-Shot *Lemon*

(Y/N) missed Kaname a lot. For the past month and a half, he'd been living in the woods with his monk friends on a retreat. He was due to come back and minuet now, and (Y/N) couldn't wait.

She prepared his favorite meal, and a warm bath for him to relax. A knock on the door startled her, but she knew it was Kaname, and opened the door with excitement.

"Kana-kun!" She jumped into Kaname's arms and he chuckled into her ear. After holding each other for a minuet or two, (Y/N) let's go. "You must be tired, Kana-kun. I made you your favorite meal if you're hungry!"

Kaname leaned forward so his lips were breaths away from her ear. "I'd rather have you." (Y/N)'s face switched to a bright red, and Kaname put his hand on the small of her back.

"Kana-kun, if you're tired, we can do this tomorrow..." (Y/N) offered. To be honest, they haven't slept together in a while, and she was sure that it would hurt.

Kaname caressed (Y/N)'s face before gingerly kissing her full in her lips. It has been so long since their lips met, that this felt like heaven. (Y/N) parted her lips slightly, and let Kaname's tongue explore her mouth.

(Y/N) moaned, and this caused Kaname to automatically grind on her. (Y/N) pulled back, a little surprised. "Kana-kun... If this is what you really want..." With her permission, Kaname grinded on her a little harder. (Y/N) moaned into Kaname's mouth again, a little louder this time.

Kaname picked (Y/N) up and she wrapped her legs around his waist. Kaname quickly carried her to their shared bed, and softly dropped her there. Kaname grabbed a condom out of the dresser and ripped his robes off.

Before he could initiate anything else, (Y/N) grabbed his member and pulled. The sexiest moan escaped from Kaname's lips. (Y/N) grinned, and started pumping at a slow rate. Kaname looked like he was in heaven, his face was filled with complete satisfaction.

"I mi-ughh missed y-ou so mu-much." (Y/N)'s pumping had Kaname a mess, he couldn't even speak correctly. (Y/N) took this chance to talk dirty to Kaname.

"You couldn't touch yourself while you were away, right? I bet you missed me a lot. How many lewd thoughts did you have of me? Did you imagine me screaming your name? Or me moaning in your ear?" (Y/N) stopped pumping to moan in his ear.

Kaname grabbed her hands and put them over his member again. "P-please... Dont stop." (Y/N) felt her ears grow hot, and her hands started shaking. The noises Kaname was making surprised (Y/N). She didn't know what to do anymore. She looked at Kaname with an embarrassed look, and he smiled back at her.

"Its ok, darling." Kaname pushed (Y/N) down with one hand, and climbed over her. He slowly slid her pants down, and ran his large hands over her body. The cold air on her body made (Y/N) shiver, and Kaname ran his fingers down her torso, which made her shiver even more.

Kaname leaned down and kissed (Y/N)'s belly button. She groaned and unconsciously bucked her hips against his chest. Kaname chuckled and used his hand to press her hip into the mattress. "Someone's getting excited," Kaname left a line of kisses leading down to her clitorus.

This string of events left (Y/N) wheezing and begging for more. Her thin fingers were knotted in Kaname's hair, and she willed him to kiss further down. When Kaname laid the first kiss onto (Y/N)'s spot, she roughly pressed his head against her. Kaname chuckled and slowly picked his head up.

He caressed (Y/N)'s face and grinned at her. "Babe... You really missed me didn't you? I can tell that you haven't touched yourself. At all." He ran his fingers through her hair. (Y/N)'s shirt was pushed up, and her arms lay above her head. Her face was turned to the right slightly, and the faces she made were highly erotic. Kaname kissed her gently, and apologized.

"I'll give you what you need. A good hard fucking." (Y/N)'s face turned bright red and she looked away from Kaname. He grabbed her face and positioned it in front of his. "Actually, tell me what you need. I want to hear your innocent voice say it."

"I-i need it, Kana-kun."

"What do you need, (Y/N)-Chan?" Kaname nibbled on her earlobe.

"Fu-fuck me Kaname. Fuck m-me hard." Kaname bit her lip and put her legs over his shoulders. He gave her no time to prepare herself, and pushed his whole length into her. She wailed, and he gave her a few seconds to adjust. When she was ready, he trusted multiple times, being really rough with her.

Because of the intensity of the situation, neither Kaname or (Y/N) lasted very long. Both, however, were satisfied. Because Kaname felt weird about being so rough with his one and only, they cuddled for the hour after, then he offered to take a bath with her.

Kaname's done. Phew.