| Part 2 |

Silence.

Not a peep was heard from anyone's mouth.

Seokjin had started to regret saying that severely now that he saw no reaction from anyone. Except for Namjoon, but it's not the reaction he wanted.

Namjoon had his eyes closed tight as if he were trying to be anywhere but here.

The chauffeur in front broke the silence, "You're the welcoming committee, right? To welcome young master here?"

"Yes!" Namjoon said. He was happy now that the awkward moment was over. "It is our pleasure to welcome you to LY Academy, Jeon Jungkook. I'm the president of the committee, Kim Namjoon."

Jimin bowed, "V.P. Park Jimin."

"Kim Taehyung I am."

There wasn't an ounce of excitement in their voices.

Namjoon was side-eyeing his members who didn't bother saying their normal greetings. They were all embarrassing him.

He started to lose faith in this plan, and the fact that Seokjin was next made it even worse.

"Hello, I'm Kim Seokjin; the treasury director of the committee. Now, shall we head inside? I think we all can agree it's starting to get hot out here."

Namjoon smirked.

Seokjin finally introduced himself properly after giving up on it last month.

He also redeemed himself of the horrible joke he made earlier.

They headed inside the building and Jungkook sent three guards away. A few students were waiting in the lounge area and left as soon as they saw the boys enter.

"Right!" Namjoon clasped his hands and faced everyone. "Jimin and I have to get to class but the others will be glad to take you to your classrooms. We'll see you at lunch."

"Bye!" Jimin waved before following Namjoon down a hall.

"Hoseok and Yoongi, I'll be helping you both to your classrooms," Taehyung said with a smile.

"Taehyung, what are you doing?" Seokjin asked mildly upset. They were supposed to show them to their classes together.

Taehyung smiled, "Jeon Jungkook is in your class, right? Best of luck to you both!"

Yoongi frowned, "Why does he get to have a servant and not me?"

"I'll answer questions later," Taehyung said walking down the left hall with Hoseok and a mistreated Yoongi.

Seokjin tried his best to avoid looking at the new student and his servant. He watched his new classmates head toward the stairs and started biting his lips.

His head slowly turned towards Jungkook.

"Wanna head to class?"

Jungkook wasn't even looking in his direction but still rolled his eyes.

The servant spoke, "Young master has not taken his photo for his school identification card. Is there any way we can do that before going to his class?"

Seokjin smiled, "Of course. Please follow me."

The student led them over to the main office where everyone immediately stood up and bowed to Jungkook. The secretary even hung up on an important-sounding phone call.

"Hello, Mrs. Lee. Jeon Jungkook needs an I.D. card. Can we get his picture taken now?"

Without hesitation, she answered, "Yes! I'll help. Jeon Jungkook, come this way, please."