| Part 9 |

The sound of the instructor's calming voice lulled Taehyung to a gentle slumber.

Sure, the instructor was the youngest art prodigy in the country with an overwhelming amount of awards, but he spoke

so

slowly.

Taehyung went to the bathroom and this guy managed to be on the same sentence when he came back!

"Sadly, it's time for me..."

Taehyung's brain tuned in and auto-focused on his words.

"...to..."

Every dramatic pause this guy did only made Taehyung want to fall asleep more, "...to leave. My time here is done."

The instructor almost stumbled over because of how fast Taehyung approached him.

"I wish you could've stayed longer," Taehyung lied straight to his face, "But since you're busy you should go. Now. I'll walk you to the entrance!"

He helped clean up the other students' art supplies while he waited for Instructor Turtle to collect his things.

Walking the instructor to the main entrance was a part of Taehyung's plan to tell Hoseok about what he saw.

Of course there was no need to rush, but the plan was perfect and the timing is right. He had to tell him now.

○・●・○・●・○・●・○

"Wait what?"

These three students were outside by the main entrance.

Namjoon straightened his back and stood tall, "If you need a quiet environment for studying, the libraries are always open."

This is the first Club Day for first-year students, and they don't know all the rules. This student thought he could chill all day if he wanted to.

"Okay. If I can't go to my room, I'll go to the library." He looked around awkwardly. "Where uh... Where is the library from here?"

"Hoseok will you show you." Namjoon nudged Hoseok, whose eyebrows nearly flew to space, "Right, Hoseok?"

Hoseok was caught off-guard, "Uh yeah, I will! Why don't we-"

He stopped himself mid-sentence when the doors opened and Taehyung stepped outside much faster than the instructor he was walking with.

The Instructor looked at the kids, "Have a nice...day, everyone." He bowed his head and they bowed back.

Taehyung was relieved to see him go, "Bye! Thank you for coming! We hope to see you again!"

"Maybe," The instructor headed down the steps, "Maybe next year."

When the instructor entered his car, Taehyung let out a sigh and turned towards his roommate.

"I need to talk to you!"

"I'm helping-"

"It's very important!"

Taehyung grabbed onto Hoseok's arm and pulled him into the building, disappearing down a hallway.

"I am so sorry. Kim Taehyung isn't normally like this," Namjoon silently prayed that the student hadn't found them rude, "I'll escort you to the library."

After walking down one of the halls together, Namjoon saw Hoseok and Taehyung talking in a classroom alone.

He quickly scanned the faces of the few students in the hallways, looking for another welcoming committee member.