| Part 10 |

"Three of my windows were violently broken. Three! This is an outrage!"

The two students sat with their hands folded while they waited for an opportunity to speak. However, Headmaster Boo wasn't finished with his rant.

"This blatant display of reckless rebellion will not go overlooked... Whoever did this managed to have the security camera footage deleted. So, I want you two and the other boys to find out who is responsible for this!"

The Headmaster slammed his fists on the desk in frustration.

Taehyung quietly gulped.

In his first years of being a millionaire, Headmaster Boo dealt with less successful people trying to destroy his power. Now, just the thought is enough to fuel his paranoia.

"Headmaster..." Namjoon sheepishly started. "If this was an act of rebellion, wouldn't it be better to pretend to be unfazed...?"

He wasn't confident with his words- everyone in the room could tell- which is why he had to try harder to convince the old man.

"What I meant to say is: we move on with Club Day, we replace the windows, and keep everyone on a need-to-know basis."

"And then they'll do something worse to get my attention!" He countered. "Canceling Club Day is a great idea."

The chair fell over from how fast Taehyung stood up, "He never said anything about canceling it!"

"I know, but I just thought of it." The Headmaster clasped his hands together to calm himself down, "We'll catch those heathens, press charges, and have them expelled!"

"How about we try something else?" Namjoon suggested. 

Taehyung could already see it coming, so he picked up his chair and sat back down. 

His president was going to try everything except his powers to get out of this.

You'd think he'd be used to using them by now. Namjoon would just have to be convinced by his friend again to mind-manipulate his Headmaster.

"Namjoon-"

"Headmaster Boo, you won't cancel Club Day today. You'll have the windows replaced and give up looking for the person responsible."

Taehyung stared at Namjoon with wide eyes. He was shocked and also impressed.

"We weren't getting through to him- I had to do something."

"I'm proud of you," Taehyung said while patting Namjoon's head.

He moved away from his hand, "Right, well...Headmaster?"

The Headmaster's eyes were trained on the wall. He blinked a few times before speaking, "Yes?"

"We're going to leave now. Will you be alright?"

"Yes, I will. You two enjoy the rest of Club Day!"

"Of course we will," Taehyung smiled brightly now that there was nothing more to worry about. "Enjoy your day, Headmaster!"

The students gave a respectful bow and walked to the door.

Since Hoseok isn't close to the Headmaster, they gave him the task of bringing Jimin and Seokjin up to speed. That way they could deal with whatever the other students might do.

Dealing with the gossip was their highest priority now.

○・●・○・●・○・●・○