Soul Realm (1)

Everything was a blur. You just remembered the way you looked at your hands and how they started disappearing, turning into dust.
You woke up in the same place that you disappeared, but something was different. Everything was kind of red and there was no one with you.
You rushed out of the building you were in and saw giant holograms floating in the sky.
People, important people that had disappeared too, were trying to bring everyone together.
A week after, with the stuff you could find, you boarded a plane to Wakanda, with many others. But there wasn't many people on the Wakanda plane, probably just two hundred.
At your arrival, king T'Challa explained what had happened and said that you and you companions would be okay from now on. Somehow, you ended up having a very friendly conversation with the king and he liked you.
He, as well as to the others, gave you a place to sleep in and a job, but you remained as friends.
One day, in your job (you choose it guys idek) T'Challa arrived with a handsome man accompanying him. He had brown mid length hair and beautiful blue eyes.
"(Y/n) this is James, I thought that you might use another friend other than me to here he is"
That's how you met Bucky. You were very good friends at first, going everywhere together, he even presented you to his goats.
What T'Challa didn't expect was for you to fall in love. But it happened. You went from being best friends to a beautiful couple.

You were laying down, your head on Bucky's chest, with your eyes closed. You felt completely happy, and grateful for everything he had given you. You had given up the idea of returning to normal earth long ago. But it didn't matter.
"You know how much I love you right?" You said. He chuckled and kissed your forehead.
"Yes. And I love you more." He said. You left a soft kiss on his lips.
A familiar feeling appeared on your legs. You looked down.
"Bucky... I'm... it's happening again" You said as your legs started to turn to dust again.
"No, (y/n) stay with me... I'm..." he said before noticing it was happening to him too.
"Remember I love you" he said.
"I love you too. I swear I'll find y-"
You woke up in the same place you disappeared so long ago. Alone, without Bucky by your side.
"Bucky..."
~~~~
A/N:
Hey guys so, I notice that the views on this book are growing and that makes me really happy!!!
Don't forget to vote and comment!!