Hurts like hell

How can I say this without breaking .

"So many things have happened since you left" Bucky said while tears grouped up in the brim of his eyes. His hands clenched in fists, not wanting to break down. 

How can I say this without taking over.

He finally let the tears fall down his cheeks and he was suddenly in such a vulnerable state, he was like a child that longed to me held in someone's arms. But he longed to be in your arms, a pair that he couldn't have. 

How can I put it down into words

He had begun writing letters, every single one of them beginning with your name. The therapist had told him it would help him with letting go, but nothing he did seemed to work at all. He just found himself thinking about you all the time.

When it's almost too much for my soul alone.

Nothing the rest of the team did made him feel better. The Bucky you had known for so long. So shy, so happy, so bright. He was gone, and had been replaced by someone with a constant gloom on his face. His factions had darkened and he looked as tired as ever. Fury had to give him some weeks off because he couldn't find the strength to get out of bed.

I loved and I loved and I lost you 

He would never have those mornings back. All of the smiles and the laughter that filled your room on the days you had free. 

I loved and I loved and I lost you

There were so many things he wanted to tell you, so many things he wanted to experience with you. So many things he wanted to build with you. 

I loved and I loved and I lost you

But he would never get the chance. All he could do is try to move on, try to get better, try to find the joy in life again, even if he felt like you took it with you. But his mind was a dark place, and you were gone. You were gone forever. Suddenly and permanently, you became a memory and a headstone. You were no longer there.

And it hurts like hell.

_______________________________________________________________________________

this is really short but i hope i can update more, taking advantage of the quarantine.