I Won't Say I'm In Love (1)

The tower was dark and the air was very damn cold.

After tossing and turning in your bed, without being able to fall asleep, you decided that you needed a cup of tea. You put on the fluffiest, warmest pair of socks you had and your I NY sweatshirt and headed downstairs to the kitchen.

While you waited for the water to boil, you began choosing what kind of tea you wanted to drink, finally, you decided for a soothing chamomile infusion. You hummed along to your favorite song and you put the teabag in the cup and moved it around.

"Can't sleep?" you heard the familiar voice of the super soldier, behind you. But still, you didn't expect him to be there so the sound of his voice made you jump a little bit. You muffled a high pitched scream in your throat because you didn't want to wake up anyone. Once you saw it was Bucky, you calmed down and looked at him with a smile.

"Yeah, I've been having this horrible insomnia recently and I really don't know why" you whispered at him. He chuckled and sat down on the breakfast bar, watching you stir your teabag around in the water.

Your heart had started beating faster, and couldn't help but glance over at him a couple times. He was really damn gorgeous; his chocolate hair and his piercing blue eyes made him hard to resist. You believed he was trying to grow a full beard but he just lost the patience and shaved again.

You looked over at your kettle and realized that there was still enough water for another cup so you looked at him directly.

"Do you want some tea?" you questioned softly. He looked at you and nodded, so you poured the water in another cup and gave him the different flavors so he could choose. He decided he would go with lemon, and as you did, he started moving his teabag around in the water.

You sat down beside him and added a spoon of sugar into the tea, and started drinking it. You couldn't stop yourself from closing your eyes and letting a low sigh escape your lips, as the delicious golden tea filled your body with warmth.
When you opened your eyes you realized that Bucky was staring at you with a soft expression on his face.
"What?" You whispered. He just chuckled.
"You really like tea don't you?" He said and you nodded and let a small laugh out of your mouth.
You finished your cups in silence and then soon, you started feeling sleepy.
"I'm going to sleep okay? Good night" you said and squeezed his shoulder. He nodded and stayed in the kitchen until you were long gone.
The next day, it was the Avengers' rest day, and everyone was chilling around the pool.
You were sitting on the edge, already wet from head to toe.
Your swimsuit looked great on you and made you look more beautiful than ever. Or at least that was what Bucky was thinking as he stared at you from where he was sitting.
You looked at Bucky, who was sitting lonely with a drink on his hand, and decided that he could use some company.
"What are you thinking about?" You said sitting beside him. He looked at you and flashed a smile.
"About someone" he said. Your heart sunk as he said those words but you didn't know why. You were confused because, why would you even care if he thought about someone?
"Really? Is is someone special?" You asked as you felt a big curiosity growing inside you.
"Yeah, maybe I'll ask her out soon but, I don't know." He explained. He continued to tell you about her and you acted as if it didn't hurt. About a year ago you had a small crush on him but you were over it right?
Maybe it wasn't a simple crush anymore, maybe it was something more.
As he talked you realized that the feelings were bigger than ever.

At least at loud, I won't say I'm love...

~~~~
This sucks you guys I'm so sorry