Dancing

You were watching some TV by yourself when the others arrived.
You had fallen asleep when they left and since no one wanted to wake you up, they left a note in the kitchen and left to get dinner.
Everyone said hi but it was pretty late so no one stayed to watch TV with you.
Then, Bucky appeared.
He says down beside you and watched the show with you, but there was something clearly bothering him.
"Are you okay, Buck?" You asked worried and he let out a sigh.
"I don't know anything about this world. You know, today. I can't do anything without messing up." He said.
You sighed and signed for him to lay his head down on your lap. He did and you started playing with his hair, explaining how he is doing great with learning about the modern world.
Then, since it was your favourite TV show that was playing, you realised what scene was coming next. You stood up and made him stand up too.
"Dance with me" You said.
Tracy started playing the ukelele in the show and you and Bucky moved slowly as the song went on.
Hold me close and hold me fast, this magic spell you cast, this is la vie en rose.
You stared at Bucky's eyes and smiled.
When you kiss me heaven sighs and though I close my eyes, I see la vie en rose
He chuckled as the eye contact started lasting longer.
When you press me to your heart I'm in a world above a world where roses bloom
You pressed you head to his chest and listened to his heartbeat.
And when you speak angels sing from above, everyday would seem to tiny to love so...
He held you closer.
Give your heart and soul to me, and life will always be, la vie en rose...
"I love you (y/n)"
You smiled.
"I love you too, James"