Storm | boyfriend

You were walking back to your apartment after class. Just like the forecast predicted, rain was pouring down. Your small apartment was about a mile away, but your boyfriend, Charlie's, was just about half a mile away.

You knew Charlie's last class ended an hour ago and you had overheard him saying that he didn't have any plans for today.

You started to run to his apartment. About 5 minutes later you got there, soaking wet. You knocked on his front door and he came to the door in his sweatpants.

"Hey, Y/N. You look a little wet," he joked.

"Just a little. Can I come in? I'm freezing!" You said.

"Of course," Charlie replied, stepping to the side. You walked in and sat on his couch, shivering.

"Do you want to borrow some of my clothes?" Charlie offered. You nodded and shivered again. "Here, let me see what I can find," Charlie said, walking to his room to look in his closet.

"I'll take p-pretty m-much anything," you said. Charlie pulled out a pair of sweatpants and a sweatshirt.

"There you go," he said, handing them to you. You took them. Instead of leaving the room so that you could change, he just stood there.

"Are you gonna leave?" You asked.

"I'd rather not," he replied.

"Pleeeease?" You pretended to beg.

"Nope."

"Then I'll leave," you answered, heading for the door. Charlie stepping in your way.

"I don't think so, Y/N."

"Don't be a dick."

"Watch me be one."

"Charlie..."

"If you want dry clothes, you have to change in front of me. If you want to stay in your wet clothes and not change, fine."

You sighed. It was basically pneumonia or embarrassment. You decided to go with embarrassment.

"Uggh, Charlie," you playfully rolled your eyes, pretending to give him crap about undressing.

"So...?"

You took off your pants with a sigh. He smiled and handed you a pair of sweatpants.

You quickly changed and picked up your wet clothes.

"Can I dry these in your dryer?" You asked.

"Go ahead," Charlie said, stepping out of the way of the door. You walked out of his bedroom and put your clothes in the dryer.

You and Charlie walked into the living room and made popcorn and then watched a few episodes of The Office and then a few episodes of Sex and the City until the storm was finally over.

________