Cleaning 💧 | boyfriend

Charlie grabbed a mop.

"Y/N, today we are cleaning the house," Charlie announced with you were eating your breakfast.

"Charlie, can't we just relax?" You groaned.

"Nope!" He said, beginning to mop the kitchen floor. You saw a broom in the corner and got an idea.

Charlie put his earbuds in and began to obnoxiously sing (that's impossible but for the sake of the story just let it fly).

"Charlie, please stop," you asked. He didn't respond or anything because he could not hear you. "Charlie!"

No response.

You walked up to him with the broom and gently whacked him upside the head with the end of the broom.

He turned around fast.

"Y/N! What the hell was that for?!" He said. Then he picked up his mop and swung it at you carefully.

He missed and you laughed.

"You can't catch me!" You exclaimed, running upstairs. Charlie raced after you up the stairs. You ran into a bedroom and hid under the bed.

A few seconds later, you heard him come into the room.

"Y/N! Where are you?" He called. You tried your hardest not to laugh. You watched him from under the bed, trying to stifle your giggles.

After a couple of seconds, he realized where you were and squatted to look under the bed. He grinned.

"There you are, Y/N."

He pulled your hand and you came out from under the bed. He picked you up and carried you downstairs. Then he gave you a broom.

"You can start to sweep the porch. I'll be out there in a minute," he said. You headed outside and started to sweep the porch.

_________

Crappy but ok sorry bear with me as i have writer's block