Dream 🛏 | boyfriend

You were standing in a corner of your house, shaking. Tears were running down your face and onto your naked body.

"Don't hurt me! Please! I don't want to do this!" You cried, huddled into the corner. Your old boyfriend came closer to you and then slammed himself into you.

You screamed and fell to the floor.

You suddenly woke up, sweating and shaking. Charlie was right there next to you, also awake.

"Baby! What happened?" He asked, worried about you.

"I had an awful dream! He... he was hurting me again!" You exclaimed, wiping a tear out of your eye. Then you fell into Charlie's arms, exhausted.

Charlie nodded and hugged you.

He knew about your old boyfriend who used to abuse you. He would use you and it hurt. Some nights, you dreamed about it happening again.

You snuggled against his bare chest, sniffling. You could hear his heart steadily beating. His strong arms made you feel safe and you could still smell his cologne from last night.

"It won't ever happen again. Don't worry," he calmly comforted. You sighed and nodded. Then you laid down on his lap and closed your eyes.

Your breathing began to even out and Charlie stroked your hair.

After a few minutes, you were asleep again.

________