Period 🍨 | boyfriend

This one is for becca_lou99! Big thanks to people who request! I appreciate it when people take me up on offers. Then again, who doesn't?

_________

You woke up in bed and you noticed that the sheets beneath you had a red blood stain on them.

You groaned and got out of bed.

After you changed your clothes and cleaned yourself up, you called your boyfriend Charlie.

"Charlie, can you bring me ice cream and chips? Please?" You asked.

"Is it that time of the month?" He replied, probably smirking.

"Charlie..."

"Ok, ok. I will. See you in a few minutes."

"Thanks, bye."

You put your phone in your pocket and began to scrub the sheets with cold water while washing your other bedding.

You were so busy that you didn't hear Charlie knock on your front door.

"Hey, Y/N," he said, walking into your room with a Dollar General bag.

"Oh, um, hey Charlie!" You replied nervously, casually sitting on the stain on your bed.

"I can see what's underneath your bum. You don't have to sit on the stain," Charlie bluntly pointed out.

You sighed and got up, revealing a red splotch.

You walked into your living room and grabbed the heated water battle that you had prepared. You sat on the couch and Charlie followed you.

"Do you want ice cream?" He gently asked.

"Yeah," you replied with a nod.

Charlie walked into the kitchen and got you a bowl of ice cream. He came back a few minutes later.

"Aw, my poor baby," he said when he saw you laying on the couch.

"Thanks, Charlie," you replied, taking the bowl of ice cream and eating it.

He nodded and turned on the TV and you both watched your favorite show until late at night.

________