Yearn

Eventually coming upon an elegant, gorgeously embellished three-story building which resembled a fancy mansion rather than a house, Jungkook turned off the engine of his Benz.

"Damn, you live in this house?" I amazedly gawked out his window like a little child gazing out a ferris wheel, absolutely mesmerized by his residence.

"No shit Sherlock." He jeered at my question as he exited out of his car, not even holding the Mcdonald's for me.

Unbelievable.

Cautious not to release my grasp of the greasy paper bag, I painstakingly and successfully got out as well without worsening my damaged ankle.

And yes, of course Jungkook thoughtlessly stood there with his hands stuffed in his pockets, his shoulders slouched with exhaust and his eyes entirely dead. 

"Hurry up." He demanded, simply observing me struggle and hobble over to his side.

"Geez, you can at least-"

Before I could even complain, I suddenly tripped over literally nothing and stumbled, being that inattentive klutz I am.

But within that split second, Jungkook took a brisk step forward and caught me in his stiff, muscular arms, simulating those cliche romance dramas where the protagonist saves his significant other in slow-motion.

Well in this case, Jungkook is undoubtedly the villain though.

"Oh now you help?" My eyes rotated, probably for the millionth time today.

"I care about the food, not you." He scoffed in response, gruffly letting go of me.

Why does he hate me so much?

Completely out of the blue, he stuck out his hand to me as if he was urging me to provide him with something.

"What?" I altered my gaze from his palm to his charmingly white face.

Motioning me to give him my hand, Jungkook sighed, "So you don't trip again you clumsy dimwit."

Or... maybe he doesn't?

"Oh, thanks."

Touched by his benevolence, I placed my fingertips on his palm like a fairytale princess accepting an invitation to a dance.

Being guided into his castle-like house through the gigantic, teak wood double doors, I flinched when Jungkook let out a boisterous shout without warning.

"I'm home!"

Silence.

"With some McDonald's!" He added, instantly initiating vigorous footsteps to speed down the marble, curved staircase.

"God, I'm starving." A ridiculously hot guy dressed in a denim button-up came down, running his fingers through his attractively messy, black hair.